Courtney's text

Nick's pov:

I'm a real mess. I took a shower, then had to get dressed, again, brush my hair, again, brush my teeth. And to top it all off, I have spent the last hour trying to figure out what I will say to Grace. I know this is just a study session, but I can't help myself from stressing over everything I do. Dude, why are you being so weird, it's just Grace, your friend Grace. Ugh, what am I going to do! I need to concentrate on studying on my bio test, so I don't fail. And I still need to figure out how I feel about Grace. I check the time on my phone, 9:46. Okay, just take a moment, and calm down, I think, trying to get everything under control. I think of things that calm me. Basketball, running, talking to Grace. Grace. My mind wonders, and I think about her eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes. Snap out of it Dude! This day is not going to be good.

*Beep*

I quickly check my phone, hoping that texting whoever is texting me, will take my mind off of Grace.

Courtney: Hey Nick!

Oh...Courtney. She's one of Grace friends, and I think she likes me. But I'm not sure what to do, so I just type back,

Nick: Hi, how r u?

Courtney: Great, you

Nick: Fine, I guess

Liar.

Courtney: So, I was wondering if you had any plans for today.

Crap. She wants to hang out, and by hang out I mean ask me out. Courtney's nice, but I just like her as a friend.

Nick: I'm going 2 Bistro 2 study with Grace.

Courtney: Oh, well maybe we could hang out later.

Nick: Um...I might hang with Grace later.

Courtney: Okay, well bye! : )

Nick: C ya.

I sighed. What am I going to do!? I'm trying to figure out how I feel about Grace. And now I have to worry about another girl who wants to ask me out or something, who is friends with the girl that I think I like. Ugh, there is no way I will be able to study now. My head is about to explode from all of this. If I say yes to Courtney then I will be miserable. But if I say no, Grace will kill me. Grace. I check the clock, 10:00. I have two hours to figure out what I'm going to do. I wonder what will happen during the study session. What if Courtney shows up to study and asks me out. And then if I say no, Grace will skin me alive. I'm getting so worked up about this, that I start to get a headache. I lie down on the couch, and try to figure out how I will make it through this day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this chapter is shorter. But I will start making them longer. Keep reading to find out what will happen when Grace and Nick meet at the Bistro.