Author's Note

Hey guys! I just felt like doing this, because... well, reasons I guess. I'm just like that. :)

So before you start reading, I'm just gonna let you guys know—this book was written when I didn't know what good writing was (good writing? who's she?) and honestly, it's so cringe I could barely read it while editing it.

I'm not going to be like, "ayeee, you should give it a chance even though it sucks" because who am I to dictate whether or not you want to read this thing or not? (<-- that was way too many words and it hurt me to physically write it, but apparently I'm too lazy to fix that but not lazy enough to just write out a whole explanation... what is wrong with me?)

If you're gonna read it, you're gonna read it, and that's cool! If you're not gonna read it, then you're not gonna read it. No hard feelings. I don't blame you. Good luck finding another book you like! (That sounded so sarcastic but I seriously meant it in a good way, I swear.)

I just wanted to say, if you do decide to stick with this thing even though the writing makes you wanna die (maybe because you think my plot is cool or something?), the writing will get better, I promise. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

I had a point with this author's note. I don't remember it anymore. Oh well.

If you decided to keep reading, I hope you like this book! Freshman me would literally be crying from happiness (although she'd probably already be crying, because math is just like that you know). If not, then good luck finding a book you like! (How does it keep coming out as mean and sarcastic I seriously meant it in a nice way—)

And, uh, if you made it this far into this author's note, imagine me giving you a high five, because even I probably wouldn't have made it this far in my own author's note, just gonna let you know.

Happy reading, and may the odds be ever in your favor (I've started reading Hunger Games again, and I don't know why, but that phrase sounded so good after 'happy reading'... maybe I'm just crazy.)

)