180 Miles East

The meeting in short was just telling me the schedule, plans, blah blah blah boring Boring boring.
Then it got interesting, a mission alert! Fury came as a hologram, "Stark, reports of an active hydra base 180 miles east of Novi Grad the capital of Sokovia. I need your team there NOW!"
" sorry sir but he's the boss," Tony says pointing to Steve, " I just pay for everything and make everyone look cool," he finished sarcastically.
"NOW STARK!!!" As quickly as it came, the hologram went away.
" Geez bossy much?" Tony whispered snarkly, then louder. "Well you heard the man, boss? Would you like to do the honours,"
Pointing at Steve again.
" Avengers assemble!" We all get up and go our separate ways to get our gear, when Bruce stops me.
"(Y/n)?" I hear Bruce call,
"What's up? We need to go," I remind him as I stop, itching to get my new suit from Tony. ( It looks sort of like black widow's suit but more grey and blue😉)
"Maybe you should sit this one out, you haven't had any training yet" he reasons.
" No way, I'm coming! Plus I've had good training from S.H.I.E.L.D., and I've known Clint and Nat for a while. Don't worry I'll be fine Brucie," I assure him, using the nickname I called him when I was little.

——————————————————
A/N: thank you so much if you read this call me don't worry it's getting to the funny part. Don't forget to go check out my other book, The Fallen Asgardian.