Blind Spots

I help Wanda up, "One question," she states/asks.
"Shoot," I tell her, as soon as the word leaves my mouth she tenses up, looking around. I immediately follow her lead and flip around, so our backs are together, lessening the blind spots, "What's wrong?" I ask.
"You said shoot. I thought you saw something, or you set me up." She responded, relaxing out of her stance, I turn back around.
"Oh, oops sorry. I meant ask your question." I clarify as we fall into step once again heading for the jet.
"It's quite alright..." she trails off waiting for my name,
"(Y/N) Banner, nice to meet you." I stick out my hand for her to shake as we jog. She takes is and smiles,
"My question was, why were you calling my brother Tree hugger?" The confusion plain in her voice.
"Oh, hehe... uh-" I stutter involuntarily, I clear my throat and continue, "When I first saw your brother, he attacked Clint (the arrow guy) I started to come out of my hiding spot to get to him, when I hear a strange noise behind me, when I look back to see him gathering his wits, face about red from running into a tree, then he ran off. I caught him a bit later, or I guess more like he caught me. I tripped, he caught me before I hit the ground and made a comment about, 'falling for me already Princesa?' I responded with 'your the one who ran into a tree' and used my powers, called Bruce (the big green angry guy, though he's not always big and green) we talked about where to find you. When Bruce finally brought the plane over, I helped him in, called him Tree hugger. He grumbled about how that's not his name, I came to find you. We really are here to help I hope you know that" I tell her the story then, end with the last sentence reassuringly.

——————————————————
A/n: hope you like it the first funny part will be out tomorrow or the next day. Comment ideas or corrections. Thank you for reading these and sticking with it.

Word count: 331