love

'ʟᴏᴠᴇ'

what is love? no one could definitely describe what that thing is. but for me? love is you. love is us. love is both of us together jeon jungkook.

after the deadline week, you apologised for your behavior but i assured you that it was fine. but you weren't convinced, and took me to the cinema.

in the theater, we were both surprised seeing hoseok with his girlfriend and his girlfriend's friend. also seeing the movie we were going to watch.

after the movie, we all decided to go on a dinner, which was a very pleasant thing to happen, considering we all haven't met each other for awhile.

yoona, the friend of hoseok's girlfriend, was so funny, joking that she was third-wheeling to couple, but at the same time so casual and elegant. turns out she was a heiress. that's why.

i felt my tummy tremble a lot, causing me to excuse myself a couple of times. and i noticed? jungkook is feeling uncomforatable.

everyone got well with each other and it was the dinner was good. it was soon time to bid goodbyes, as we went are different ways.

as jungkook's arm was wrapped around my waist, gently pulling me closer, i looked at him, amazed.

his features could be seen so well infront of the shining moon above us. his black hair and doe eyes. fair skin and collarbon-huh?

what's that red mark? i thought.

"baby, i think you got bitten here." i gently tapped the collarbone area. "oh, i did got bit. don't worry i'm fine." you assured me before letting me in the car.

well, now? i wonder, why didn't you just said the truth? it wasn't much of a big deal though.