you,

i always get in fights with jungkook these days. both talking so wrecklessly, but never anything physical. jungkook was never that type of a guy.

i now wonder what was the cause of that stupid fight though? I don't even remember. we were both young and always bicker about small things.

but one rainy night, i decided to go to your office, to apologize. because i know well that i started our fight.

getting to your company building, i exchanged smiles with everyone, them knowing that i was the heir's girl.

getting in the elevator, pushing the button 13, i thought of how should i apologize to you. silly me, before i got to your company i practiced what to say to you and how to apologize but at that moment, i just don't know what to say.

walking to the hallway, i shrugged my thoughts and decided on just to embrace you with all of my love and apologize sincerely. with smile on my face, i slowly opened your office's door.

and at that very moment, I regretted on doing that. you were fucking there by your table. being accompanied with a girl in a dress.

it all happened quickly and i didn't know how to react.

h-how? w-why?

all our memories rushed to my head, from the our very first meet by the party, you courting me, us being happy, us graduating highschool, us meeting in university, us being so lovey-dovey, me saying yes to you, you caring for me, all of your surprises, all of your hugs, all of your kisses, and somethings that only God knows we did, it all came back rushing and playing in my head.

as i saw you kissing the woman infront of my eyes, my own eyes didn't have the urge to hold the tears back and it streamed down my face and those tears contained my sorrows.

"y-y/n." you immediately pushed the girl back and stood up.

i was a crying mess, and i stood there, like an statue, not knowing what to do, and not knowing what words to say.

your face started to sweat. you walked and gripped on my wrist, "h-hey baby, it's not what you thi-" but i pushed you away, with all the remaining strength that i have.

"jeon jeongguk, wae?" i asked. tears, still flowing on my face.

"what was wrong? did i do something? where did i lack? what did i do for you to do th-this?"

that moment, i really did gather my strength not to shout at you pr whatsoever and tried to remain calm, with your fling, getting out of the room. fucking yoona. i was so good to you.

"baby, you did nothing wrong. you misunderstoo"

"WHAT'S MORE TO MISUNDERSTAND JUNGKOOK?! TELL ME!"

that was the first time i shouted that really loud to you and i'm sure some other employees must've hear me.

"jungkook, i gave my life to you, i cared for you, i loved you with all of my heart."

i really did.

"what do you think of me then?! did I didn't? i also cared for you and loved you with all of my heart too. but it's just, i felt like, you were changing! you aren't my y/n anymore! you are never like this!"

"i'm doing nothing jungkook, you're the one whose changing! you COWARD! AND HERE YOU ARE KISSING SOME OTHER WOMAN'S LIPS!"

as those words, left my lips, your expression changed.

"i'm not. i told u, u mistook. and look at you. have you ever looked at yourself? you're such a pity. you are just a piece of trash, why did i even liked you."

that was it. your words hurted me enough. i was raised properly, i was well mannered. i didn't like people to call me such names, and you knew that very well didn't you? and you the last person that i ever thought that would say something to me kook.

"oh yeah? i'm a trash? jeongguk, why didn't you just told me so? after this long years?"

jungkook, i loved you for these past 5 and more years. but here you are now, calling me such names and questioning yourself why did you even loved me.

i turned me heel around and left your room, i heard you saying sorry and i felt you running after me so i ran at my full speed. there we're many employees that i expected, and they must've heard us.

i was out of my mind, i lose slightly control of it. and i ran outside the company, not realising, i was running at a highway. there were so many cars, trucks, and buses. but all was in my head was to get away from you.

i ran towards the highway, not thinking. and as when i was already close to the other side of the road, i heard it.

i looked infront of me, the car was big, the car's light were blinding. i made my decision just when i looked over that car kook.

that second, i thought of nothing, i was numb. i felt so much pain.

as i close my eyes, ready for the car's impact, hearing the car's horn...but nothing.

instead i felt strong hands, pushing me away, as i stumble at the other side.

i watched you in horror, getting hit by a van. the impact was strong, I ran towards you, holding you in my arms.

i know i was mad at you. but i never wanted a thing like this to happen.

"j-jungk-kook. o-oh my g-god." i shook you. but you didn't budge. people started to gather and some was panicking.

"someone p-please call the a-ambulance."

i stared at you, holding you in my arms, hugging you. you were full of blood, and so is your clothes.

you just pushed me out of my death and instead took it. i didn't know what to do, as my tears were running down uncontrollably.

i hated you, a moment ago, as i saw you in other woman's arms, but now? all i wanted is for you to wake up.

"k-kook-ah wake up p-please." I shook you, But you were breathless.

soon, the authorities and ambulance were all over the place, your parents panicking, as both of us were put to an bed.

jungkook, i know i hated you those times. all i wanted is for you to wake up.