my

"hey love, y/n, look at those stars above us...count them." as you hugged me closer.

"what? are you crazy? there are so many." i joked.

"yeah? that's the number of my love to you." i felt you kiss my cheek.

"y/n promise me, in the near future, we'll live here in seoul, top all the billboard rankings, have a own home, with my 3 sons."

"what do you mean 'my' OURS silly."

as you chuckled, "oh, yes ours."

"okay, i promise."

********************************************************************************

i-i can't help but to just reminisce and stop packing.

i'll be leaving korea, and move to LA.

there's so much memories here. and i got consent. everyone thought that it'll be the best thing to do.

because, as long as i see you love? i can never move on...

********************************************************************************

"thankyou for meeting with me mrs. jeon." i said one last time, for sure your mother's now tired of that sentence coming put of my mouth every single minute.

"oh, and please hand this over to jeongguk." i handed a A6 brown notebook with a lock on it. "please say that the password's our anniversary and say that he could open it once he regain his memories..." i teared up. "i just want to give this to him so it could complete his memories, and not to stole her from yoona..."

"y/n..." your mother hugged me.

"nevermind...you must've really loved my son alot. i'm sorry on treating you bad the first time we ate dinner..."

i couldn't help but to giggle, "forget that, please. that was an decades ago."

i took a deep breathe...

"i'll get going now, i wish jeongguk and yoona to live a happy married life." i bowed and bid goodbye.

good bye, seoul, south korea.

this is for the best,

please take care of my loved ones...

take care of my friends,

take care of my family,

and take care of my love, even i'm forgotten,
take care of my jeon jeongguk.