Chapter 3: Freshies~

"I can't believe it Jimin ah! time really flies fast, it's like yesterday was like our examination day and now were here!" Taehyung said to Jimin while he jumps out of the car's shotgun "yeah Tae time flies fast, and I think we should go find our room before we marked as late in our first day" Jimin told Tae as they walk towards the hall way "I wonder were  is Hobi hyung right now" Tae told his Bestfriend with his wondering voice "aish you alien stop looking for Hobi hyung, think for ourselves first or else you'll regret it" Jimin told Tae as they continue to walk, some minutes ago they finally found their classroom that is at the third floor, as they enter their classroom some students were looking at them like they were some celebrities or something, who wouldn't want to look at the two handsome faces who just entered the classroom, "yah Jimin ah do you think they were looking at us because were ugly?" Tae said as he flashes an awkward smile at the girl who just smiled at him flirtatiously "are you crazy Tae? they were looking at us because they wonder why a handsome guy like me is with an ugly alien like you" Jimin said to his bestfriend teasingly, Tae just smacked at Jimin's arm as they took their seat in the last row beside the windows, the two were busy chatting when Jimin's phone rings "oh Namjoon Hyung why are you calling me? do you need something?" Jimin said to the other line "Hobi said he will  join you guys during your  lunch break, is that okay with you?" Namjoon said "Its okay hyung just tell Hobi hyung to fetch us here at our classroom, oh and why are you saying that to me why doesn't Hobi hyung texted me?" Jimin told his brother as he turn his glaze at his bestfriend who is poking him "he was busy doing something, he just wanted to check on you guys during your first day at the University" Namjoon told his brother "aish hyung just tell the truth that you were the one who told Hobi hyung to check on us" Jimin said teasingly to his brother "you brat! I just want you to be okay you know college dudes were far more different than those dudes in the senior high" Namjoon said as he laugh "what ever hyung, take care our teacher's going to be here in a minute" Jimin said as he ended his brother's call "what does Namjoon hyung told you?" Taehyung asked Jimin "Hyung said that Hobi hyung will join us in our lunch" Jimin said boredly "what! oh my gosh Jimin ah! I need to look good before we exit our classroom I need to look more handsome for Hobi hyung" Taehyung told to his bestfriend with his excited voice 

*LUNCH BREAK* 

the two were walking out of their room when a guy stopped them and then flashed a flirty smile at Taehyung "Hi I would like to join you two at your lunch break" The boy said to Taehyung who is now awkwardly smiling at the guy "I am sorry but we're not available right now lover boy and he has his boyfriend so back off" Jimin told the guy with his bored voice "Oh is that so?" the guy said with his dismay "yeah that so" Hoseok said that shocked the others "oh hyung did you just came?" Jimin asked Hoseok "nope I was just here a minute ago" Hoseok said to Jimin with a smile "is he your boyfriend?" the guy earlier asked Taehyung, Tae was ready to say that Hoseok is not his boyfriend but Hoseok talked faster than him and answered the boy's question "he is my boyfriend, got some problem with that?" Hoseok said with his serious voice "no senior I don't have I am just asking, bye" the boy said as he run away from them "ohh~ hyung I didn't know you liked my bestfriend" Jimin said as he teased his hyung while Tae was just it the side blushing "stop that already and let's get our lunch at the cafeteria" Hoseok said as he giggled at the two then started walking away from them "hey Tae do you think hyung likes you?" Jimin asked his bestfried as he eyed his cousin confused "I don't know Jimin ah , but my  heart stopped beating the moment he said he's my boyfriend" Tae said to his bestfriend while giggling as they walk towards were Hoseok walked awhile ago.

"yah Jimin why don't you come at our house and have a dinner there, you know my brother acts weird these days" Taehyung told his bestfriend with a serious face as they walk outside their classroom towards the parking lot "what do you mean weird, I thinks he's always weird, and I thought that's his normal self" Jimin told his bestfriend as he scroll down the feeds on his phone while laughing "ohh I think your right" Taehyung said as he laugh at his observation "can I know your name handsome guy?"  boy stopped  infront of them said looking at Jimin, as Jimin looked at the guy, well the guy is handsome himself too, but Jimin is not that extremely playboy type so he just looked at the guys face blankly "get lost" He simply said as he walked though the guy while Tae just followed Jimin trying his best to not laugh at the scene "But I wanna know your name" The guy said again as he grabbed Jimin's wrist, Jimin sent a deadly glare at the guy as he twisted the guy's hand as the  guy was now on the floor whimpering at what just Jimin did "I warned you mister but you didn't take my warning seriously" Jimin said as he walk inside his car and so Tae.

"you really are so fierce back there Jimin ah I couldn't contain my laughter" Taehyung said as they exited Jimin's car and walked through the main door "it was his fault I didn't want to tell him my name, but he pushes my limits I guess it serves him right" Jimin said as he chuckled "what are you both talking about?" a voice from behind said as they look behind them "Jin hyung!" Taehyung shouted as he hugs his hyung "I miss you too Tae" Jin said to his brother as he hugs him too "when did you arrived?" Taehyung said to his brother as they let go of each other "I just arrived an hour ago, oh Hi Jimin ah! you looked more handsome than the last time I saw you" Jin said to Jimin as he gives him a hug "hyung I always look handsome" Jimin said as he winked at Jin who just laughed at the younger "Jimin join us for a dinner Jungkook and I cooked a lot, come join us" Jin said to Jimin as he drags him towards the dinning area as he saw Jungkook who is walking towards them. They were sitting around the dinning table as they happily chatting to each other "How was your first day freshies~" Jin asked the two college students with his teasing voice "It was wonderful hyung" Taehyung said while wiggling his brows to Jin "but this guy's first day was ruin because of that stupid guy" Taehyung said to his hyung while frowning as he point at Jimin who is eating his dinner and then he stops as Jin looked at him asking for an explanation "it was nothing hyung it's just a guy asked my name" Jimin said as he sighed "Did you told him your name" Jungkook retorted randomly and earned a teasing look from Jin and Taehyung "what? did I said something wrong" Jungkook said boredly as Jin and Taehyung laugh at Jungkook's action while Jimin on the other hand just grinned and said "No babe I didn't told him my name, but I broke his wrist for forcing me to say my name" Jimin told Jungkook as he winked at Jungkook, while on the other hand Jungkook was blushing at what just Jimin told them.   

Comments were very much appreciated, Thank you