Chapter 12: Ugh!

Jimin's Point of View

 I  can't believe I fall for his trap, I just wished I was  more careful and didn't let my guard down, Ughh! I am so stupid to fall for that jerk!

I was staring at the ceiling as I think of my stupidity, I should act like nothing happened, I should act like I didn't get fooled, I sighed as I decided to take a bath as I need to go to school today "alright Jimin you need to show him your not affected because if you do you lost in his game, and I don't like it" I said to my reflection as I opened the shower as I wet myself to the relaxing cold water touching my body

as I am planing to get myself a little change so I dressed myself a little  extra than my usual outfits, I was fixing my hair as I sighed gosh I am very nervous, what if I our eyes meet will I show my hurt expression to him? urghh! I must not show it or he will tease me because I fall for his trap "Just fake it till you make it!"

this is it! I parked my car as I got out of my car. Fake it till you make it! now I just need to walk myself towards our classroom and act like nothing happens 

I was walking in our University's corridor as I heard my best friend Taehyung's voice shouting for my name, and if there is Taehyung for sure there is the devil Jungkook, I took a deep breath as I relax myself as I prepare myself to look at their direction as I look at Tae I didn't saw Jungkook hmm were did that Jungkook go "he was still in his car, talking to someone, they seems to enjoy talking to each other so I said I should go" Taehyung said as I looked at him with my confusion "your face tells me you were looking at my brother" he said smirking at me aishh this alien!  "I was not looking for your brother I was looking for Hobi hyung he might be going to school with you, there might be some improvement between you two  after the dinner. I am not looking for your brother and I will not! never" I said to him as I glared at him like duhh I wouldn't look for that devil "I don't know if there will be a chance for us, you know we just talked all night with his best friend Yoongi hyung and they were nice" Taehyung said as he sighed and I just hummed at him as we started walking towards our room, and my stupid mind really keeps on thinking about that devil after what he did he didn't even bothered to talk to me! and he must really love talking to that someone that he forgets to attend our class aishh that bastart! "oh by the way what happened between you two last night?" Taehyung said with his nosy tone, this nosy alien really doesn't know how to shut his mouth "what do you mean? nothing happened between us were fine" I guess, I said to him "okay I will just pretend that nothing happened between you two, so Jungkook was angry last night because nothing happened, Jungkook just randomly gets angry as for you, you left without saying good bye because nothing happened, is that what you want me to say?" Taehyung said as he raised his brows to me, I just sighed at him because it's not like I wanted to keep this a secret from him but I can't right now "something got up last night so I need to go back early, sorry I didn't inform you, and I don't know about Jungkook being angry I didn't talked to him last night before I got home" I said praying that he will just believe what I said, "whatever you say Jimin, but you know you can tell me whenever you want" he said as he patted my shoulder as I nod at him.

Jungkook was angry last night... I guess he was disappointed last night that he didn't succeeded in his plan. I just wished you didn't just did that Jungkook.  

Tae and I was talking about our past lessons as I saw Jungkook walking with a girl, I felt a pang in my heart at the sight I was seeing, this is the reason that I don't wanna fall in love because I know that I will just going to hurt myself and I hate it because I am in love with him. Tears were almost falling from my eyes as I hold it, if it will fall in front of him he will just going to think he won. I took a deep breath as I smiled at Tae "come with me, I got hungry all of a sudden"  Taehyung said as he smiled at me, I sighed as I nod at him I also really want to leave this room as soon as possible because if not my tears will fall any moment now. 

Tae drags me outside our room as we passed by Jungkook and the girl he was talking "Hi Jungkook ah, who is she you new girl?" Taehyung teased his brother as Jungkook just laugh it out while the bitched just smiled shyly while blushing urgh I really wanna beat the shit out of that girl and Jungkook and urghh also Tae for asking that hurtful question! "see you around were going to the cafeteria, you coming?" Taehyung said as he asked Jungkook urgh! this alien why ask him that! you were just going to hurt me more, though I was expecting him to come with us as he leave the girl instead "no thanks hyung we were just talking something important" Jungkook said as he looked at me like he's been calling for my soul, I couldn't take his stares as he signaled Tae that we should go 

we were walking towards the cafeteria and I was feeling like hell ugh! this is all because of that bunny, why does he chose to be with that girl instead of coming to us, and I don't really understand myself anymore because I wanna be without Jungkook around but at the same time I really want him to be with me, I just wish he loves me back and not just he did those things for his revenge "you know I am not blind Jimin, I saw you there" Taehyung said as I looked at him "what did I do? I did nothing" I said to him as I look away, yeah Tae knows because he knows me "yeah your right you didn't do anything" He said as I smiled to myself thinking that he just   believed what I said "you really didn't do anything to fight for what you felt" Taehyung said as I looked away, I don't want him to see me like this, because after all I said about him being in love just shamed me more "don't be shy around me you brat I know you, and I understand, I will just help you with Jungkook I know that he feels the same way as you do" Taehyung said as he smiled and giggled like a girl, I sighed as I said "Tae you don't understand, that night I was ready to tell him how I feel, but he was just doing it for his revenge, so i didn't told him" I said with my sad voice "what do you mean revenge?" Taehyung said with his confused voice "he was planning to get a revenge on me because of the teasing I did to him all this years" I said as I sighed "but that was so childish" Taehyung said with his disappointed voice "yeah I know, he was childish" I said as I glared at the air "yeah he was childish to put a stunt like that why doesn't he just tell you he like you, this things he did just made your situations complicated" Taehyung said as I looked at him with a sigh "Tae he didn't like me! he just did those because he hated me" I said, Tae really don't understand "Jimin I know my brother and he doesn't like doing things like that, and I know just looking at his actions he loves you" Taehyung said as he glared at me, I just sighed because I don't wanna expect more from him, and I wish that what Taehyung said was true... how I wish.

Comments are very much appreciated, Thank you