Chapter Sixteen

The sunlight soon seeped through the sheer white curtains. Emma squinted and stirred under the covers trying to avoid the bright sun. Regina released a giggle while stretching her arms out.

"Good morning Sheriff Swan."

"Ugh...Mmmorning. Why are you awake? It's too early to be cheery and excited. Go back to sleep" she said peeking her head out from the blanket.

"We have business to attend to dear."

Regina eased her naked body out of bed. She stood visibly in front of green eyes. "I'm going to take a shower before we finish up here and get Henry. We've got a busy night ahead of us. Henry's Christmas list was quite long this year,and some things may require assembly." She leaned forward against the bed as she pushed her breast up between her arms.

"However, I am confident in those skilled hands of yours. Would you care to join me darling?"

Emma quickly perked up."I would love to Madame Mayor."

Regina made her way to the shower. Turning on the steamy hot water, she stepped in letting the water cascade down her dark hair. Emma followed behind her. The water began to glide down her pale skin. Regina lathered the soap between her hands rubbing it against her toned body. Turning, she began to massage the soap against Emma's skin. The blonde let herself enjoy the notion for a moment, but she craved the older woman's body. Yearning to touch, she wasted no time.

"Turn around"

Regina hesitated, but did as she was told. The water trickled down her face as she awaited the Sheriff. The blonde soon responded by pulling the soaking wet body into her own as her hand made its way between the Queens legs. She began to massage the sensitive area, being ever so careful. Regina threw her head back onto Emma's shoulder and reached to steady herself against the wall. Emma thrusted a finger inside, while her free hand found it's way up to her breasts. This caused the Mayor to release a deep moan. The Savior added a little more pressure to the now pulsating area beneath her finger tips.

"Emma...please"

At that moment, Emma reached up to grad the shower head. With one swift movement, she positioned it right on the dripping wet sex of her lover. Steadying her hand, she concentrated. Now thrusting two fingers into the tight entrance.
Regina began to cry out in pleasure as the fingers worked their magic on the delicate spot.

Placing her hands against the cool tiles in front mom her, Regina felt her legs begin to shake. The sensation of the water on her clit while Emma plunged her fingers in and out at a rapid pace became too much. Her body was coming undone, and fast. Emma could feel her walls tightening around her fingers. She brushed her mouth against the outer shell of the brunettes ear.

"Come for me baby."

With those words, Regina lost herself. Her body began to go limp as her legs shook with pleasure.

"Emma!...Emma!"

The Queen held onto the wall as if she were about to fall over. Emma replaced the shower head, then turning off the water. Regina turned around while trying to regain her regal composure. She gave in, reaching for Emma's arms. Emma tightly took the wet body into her embrace.

"I love you"

Regina smiled against her chest. "And I love you Emma." She then squirmed out of the embrace, making her way to the shower door. Before exiting she turned, "and I'll love you more if you promise to always pleasure me the way that you do so well."Emma's brought a hand to cover her embarrassing face.

"Now, if you don't mind. It's getting rather cold in here and we are expected to be somewhere shortly Miss Swan."