Chapter 4: Ultimate Power

Amy: who has control of the Ark?

Shadow: those Black creatures, they used the Eclipse cannon, which means...

Amy: they have a chaos emerald right?

Shadow: or more.

Amy: we have to get them back right? I mean we need to collect them before they get them all.

Shadow: yes, but who all has the chaos emeralds?

???: hold it right there!

Shadow and Amy turn around to see a GUN agent, pointing a magnum 45 pistol right at Amy.

Agent: I have orders from the commander, I'm sorry.

Just before the agent pulled the trigger, shadow stepped in front of Amy, blocking the path of the bullet.

Agent: bu-but how did...

Shadow ran up to the agent and punched his lights out. He didn't care if he was dead or not.

Amy: shadow...you saved me, why?

Shadow glared at Amy, but only saw Maria before she was shot.

Shadow: I didn't want you to die like...like how Maria did.

Shadow fell to the ground, his hands covering his face. He could have cried right there, but he didn't want to seem weak.

Amy: Shadow, it's ok to cry. If you hold it back all the sadness will stick to you.

Shadow stood up and took his hands off of his face, looking at Amy. He didn't see Maria anymore, just Amy.

Shadow: Amy, I...

Just before he could speak, a bunch of the black arm creatures started to drop from the sky a few miles away.

Amy: there they are, let's tail them.

Shadow nodded his head and followed Amy to where the Black creatures were going.

Amy: what's that in the box?

They moved so they could see what was in the box, and it contained a chaos emerald.

Shadow: damn, they already got another one.

Amy: we can still get it back, watch this.

Amy winked at Shadow before charging at the aliens with her hammer hitting them all in just a few hits.

Shadow: her strength will be very handy when we get the Emeralds from the Ark.

Black doom watched all of this in a distance and laughed lowly.

Black doom: I now know what will get him on my side, his little girlfriend will help me with that.