II

*picture of the tent, Ace and Sylvia will be staying in*

**Trigger Warning**

 **there will be a little rape scene in this**

 **I will put a warning**

(Sylvia)

Sylvia woke up in the middle of the night, Feeling something trailing up her leg. She thinks that it's just a bug she falls back to sleep. Sylvia then wakes up again feeling a hand this time. The hand was trailing underneath her hoodie towards her boobs.

**Warning!**

She opens her eyes and tensed almost immediately. She sees ace moving his hands closer and closer towards her boobs. Sylvia was getting ready to scream when a hand came a clamped down on her mouth preventing her from screaming. She then heard ace say

"This will be quick if you do it the easy way!"

Sylvia began to thrash in his arms. Kicking the air, trying to get away from him. But she couldn't get away.

Aces hand went to the waistband of her leggings and tore them apart. Sylvia's pants were thrown to the other side of the tent. His hand went inside her underwear and started rubbing her folds.

**end**

Sylvia knew she needed to get away fast. Ace moved on top of Sylvia giving her a chance to knee him in the groin. She did exactly that and ran out of the tent as fast as she could. She can hear him shouting curse words but could make out what they were because all she could think about was getting away from ace.

She can hear ace behind her, catching up to her. She ran even faster, her legs started to burn and hurt but she pushed through it.

Suddenly she was tackled to the ground by ace. She was kicking and screaming hoping someone would hear and come and help her.

"Shut up you little bitch! No one can hear you! Look around you!"

Ace let her go as he shouted. He stood waiting for her to get up. Sylvia looked around and realized that he was right. There's was nothing but trees surrounding ace and Sylvia. She doesn't remember which direction she came from and cursed herself for not remembering. She stood up quickly looking at ace warily. Ace took a step forward to her and Sylvia took a step back. She turned around and sprinted as fast as she can but she didn't see that end of the cliff and that's when she fell off of the cliff. She took a last look at ace to see that he was smirking and waving his hands.

(Björn)

Björn was walking around doing his nightly activities. Thinking to himself. He could only remember the basics, his name, his age, and how to speak. He wants to know why he woke up in the middle of a cabin with suitcases full of clothes and a tub full of food. He was only 13 years old when this happened and now he is 25 years old. He was also trying to remember who put him in the cabin.

He can't remember anything but there was one thing he can remember and that was giving CPR to someone, even though it was blurry, he still could remember how to do it. He always thought that this little memory would not help him in any way. But little did he know that little memory of him would save someone's life.

Björn was about to turn back to his cabin when he saw something falling from the edge of the cliff. He then heard an ear-piercing scream before he heard a big splash of water. Björn curiosity took the best of him and decided to see what this thing was that just fell off from a cliff.