Chapter One

Your Pov

it's been about a few weeks since you got accepted into the group, everyone giving you a few things to do & trying to get to know you.

it's weird now that you're not alone, feeling a little dependent on other people really digs at your skin. depending on people means expectations & expectations mean disappointments.

you have your own little house in alexandria, you don't really trust people enough to share with someone. you still lock the doors & windows at night whenever you go to sleep. the walkers are one thing to fear, but people, you never know what they're capable of.

today you had to help cook with carol & read books to the little kids, they don't really trust you enough to do a lot yet. a lot has to do with you only being 17, you'd imagine, & being new.

so you got up & put on your camo green army pants & a black tank top crop top. it is boiling out today. you slide on your black army boots & pull up your ombred hair you hate so much since its grown out.

you then go into the bathroom wash your face off, you can not stand on oily morning face. you wipe your face gently with some soap you had when you got here & wiped it gently.

you stand there looking in the mirror for a second, thinking what a weirdo & giggle. you just gotta love what you have.

you walk out of there then down the stairs to your kitchen & living room. what a cute little place you though to yourself, all for me.

then you grab your knife and put it in your boot with your holster & gun on the side of you, ready to start your day.

you then open the door with a very immense smell of the earth, god, you loved nature

——
hi! this is my first sorry so pls don't bash
:(( let me know what you think tho & what i can improve. we're about to get to the juicy
stuff