Right Here Right Now

It's been a while, and I'm really hooked on her. She's changed my life for the better. I've dived deeper into the blue but now I need to drown into the divinity of the sky.

"Girl I so want to fly with you
maybe die with you
maybe drown with you
right here right now."

This is reality and it's our reality. We should make a movie. A movie showing the pleasures and patience of exploring your love.

"I'm actually a director." I mentioned to her.

"You've said that before." She responded dryly.

There's something wrong. Her dehydration is making the colors die out. Black and white isn't the color scheme I had in mind. Space sure isn't that color either.

"If I'm a man of my word, why aren't you taking it?"

"I can't be colorful all the time. I come from a place that lacks it." She tried to justify.

A movie director's job is to control the film's artistic and dramatic aspects and visualize the screenplay.

"Well, anywhere you go can lack color if you don't give it meaning. And that's why I'm coming to you live."

"I feel like I don't know you anymore, live." She said and walked out.

"Wait, we can talk about this."

____________________________

That was the last time I saw her for a while.