ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ FᏆᏙᎬ

Chandler POV:

We hurried back to the Clown Around Creek. We looked around for the red haired bratty little girl. She seems like she could murder both of us in one second. That's why we had to win.

"Should I go or should you go?" I asked.

"I don't know, I mean you are a black belt in karate." Kylee reasoned.

"Okay, if you say so." I said. We finally found the kid, I was ready. I mean she's just a little ten year old kid. I have to win. We went over the course again and the race started. Kylee prayed for me. This will probably be the most embarrassing thing I will ever do. The race started.

Pearce POV:

We got in line for the Lost River of the Pharaohs. It isn't one of the really popular rides so the line wasn't that long. We soon were front in line and got in a raft. Lost River of the Pharaohs was a slow ride. Not like The Storm or The Revaluation. Ariel and I sat next to each other in silence. Meg and Milo were chatting about something. I just observed all the details but into the ride. The bricks, mummies, and the lights. It was boring. Usually Ariel is hugging me but she was just doing her own thing, staring at a mummified dog. I stared at the engravings in the wall. Meg and Milo were still talking about TikTok dancing, or something. I couldn't stand the silence between me and Ariel. I finally bursted out and said:

"Let's go to the wave pool next, after this, you know." Everyone agreed with Meg and Milo went back to doing the renegade, Ariel and I were silent once again. There were some mummies and smoke covered the ground. We passed through a little area and the ride was over. We stepped out of the raft and started to walk toward the wave pool.

Ariel POV:

As we approached the wave pool. Trevor saw us walking and came up to us.

"Hey Trev," Meg says happily.

"What's up, I didn't know you guys were going to be here." Trevor smiles.

"We are just hanging, you know bro." Milo laughs.

"Mind if I hang too, Jordan wanted ice cream so Bret took her." Trevor says.

"But, she's your girlfriend." Pearce says worried.

"It's fine." Trevor says running to the wave pool.

"The sign says no running!" Pearce worries. Meg and Milo follow Trevor as Pearce and I are left alone, following the rules.

"Come on, we don't have all day." I joke.

"What? Come here!" Pearce says running after me. I sped into the pool as he chased me. The waves turn on as I keep running farther in the pool. I run out of breath and Pearce catches up with me.

"See, that run I do everyday, pays off." Pearce says. The waves push me around. I notice that we went pretty far and the waves are pretty wild. Pearce says something, but I can't hear him. I turn my back towards the waves and ask what he said.

"Ariel, that's not safe!" Pearce yells, worried.

"What isn't safe?" I ask, confused. Then I realized what Pearce was worrying about. I have no time to move. A huge wave pushes me forward. I close my eyes. I felt the waves calm down. I opened my eyes to see Pearce had caught me.

"Thanks," I say.

"It's no big deal and plus I can't see my best friend get hurt." He smiles.

"I'm sorry for the big deal, I should have known not to turn my back to the water. I should have known. I'm so stupid..." I say.

"Shhhh." Pearce says. Was it something I said or what? Suddenly his lips touch mine. I jump a little. I did not know that was going to happen. I calm down as I stay still.

"WHAT DID I MISS!" Someone screamed. I freaked out as I fell out of Pearces arms to see Noah.

A/N: Yay finished another chapter! Do you think the kiss came too soon?