ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ ᎢᎻᏆᎡᎢᎬᎬN

Ariel POV:

I can't believe Pearce was going to give me a Hope ring. I mean that's so sweet. I just hope Pearce picks one of us soon, all this pressure was killing me. I mean it's obvious that he liked me, but I do not control his mind. I looked at the cat hat and the box, I sighed. I put the hat on my head. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and snapped a photo, to always remember this moment. I took it off and placed the ring box and hat on the bench and walked away. The reason I did that is because I was sure Pearce was still in his trailer and I didn't want him knowing I went in his trailer.

Pearce POV:

I was stressing out that I lost the Hope Ring for Ariel. I mean the rest were there, just Ariel's. Then it all made sense. Chandler took the ring. After all she liked me but didn't want me to pick Ariel, so it makes it look like I don't care about Ariel. But, I cared about Ariel very much. But then we sort of broke up then I broke into her hotel room and saw... okay stop Pearce. You're freaking out again. Then suddenly the door to my trailer opens and it's Jason. He's carrying about 5 burritos.

"Dude we have a problem." I sighed.

"Guess what I got kicked out of craft services because I don't work here!" Jason cries.

"I lost my Hope ring for Ariel. And now I have to go get another." I cry.

"Yours seems worse." He says dropping the burritos on the table.

Jason POV:

I know Pearce was all paranoid about losing the Hope ring for Ariel. And I knew how much Ariel meant to Pearce. It was obviously Pearce likes Ariel, he was always being nice to her, he kept the photos of her and him in a album which was named 😍🥰😘, so that must mean something. He always kept rereading his texts that he was about to send to her were grammatically correct, he likes to keep Ariel at the top of his search history on Instagram. He always stole her phone when she left it, and he knew her password for some reason and stalked her photos, texted, dms on Instagram, drafts on Tik tok. Ariel's contact name was: Ari😚💖. And mine was just Jason💩, just a simple Jason poop emoji, no cool nickname or anything. I'm fine, I'm not crying. And she did the same. His name was Pearcy🥰🥺on her phone. I wanted to tease him about it all the time but he was going through a bad time right now. I grabbed a burrito of the table and started munching on it.

"So tell me about it." I said with my mouth full of food.

"Well, I lost a ring." Pearce sighed.

"Tell me more."

"I came back to my trailer and I guess I lost my Hope Ring for Ariel.."

"Dude!Thats a problem!"

"I'm going to look one more time." He says walking away.

I shrug and go back eating my burrito, I want to help Pearce but I don't know how.

A/N: Jason has gone from random best friend to important character... idk