chapter 1

Like I said before....our story begins at the beginning.

"JOHN! We need to leave now!" My mother yelled to my father who was grabbing their bags.

"I know honey, I'm just throwing the bags in the car" he said back as he walked out the door.

If your wondering where I am, I'm not here yet. That's why my mother needs to go, she is in labor with me right now. My mother was very calm when she was having me, though my mother never was like anyone else.

"Okay honey, there ya go. Let's leave so the sooner we can say to this little one" John said in passing as he pulls the car out of the driveway.

My parents didnt want to know my gender, they wanted it to be a surprised. They finlay made it to the hospital and what do ya know 5 hours later I was born.

"Hi there, hey hey it's okay it's okay" my mother said softly.

"So what so should name her? Maybe something like Scully? Or fox?" My father said.

"No john, your not naming our daughter after X-files. I was thinking, how about  Andrea?" She asked john.

"You mean my grandmother's name?" He

began to tear up. Grandma Andrea basically raised my dad after his parents joined the military.

"Yes john, let's name her Andrea 'Andy' Lynn" my mother said and both of them smiled at each other.

This is the beginning of the adventure no one could have predicted....

《Hello everyone!! Thank you for reading the very first part of the new book. And I promise the chapters will be longer, I just wanted to get the first one out there. I hope you stick around for more chapters to come》