𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝙷𝚒𝚖♡

A/N- Wattpad's fonts won't work T~T

Haruki's POV:                    

There Was Something Warm Wrapped Around Me, I Assumed It Was An Extra Blanket, Until I Opened My Eyes To See AKIHIKO, SPOONING ME. "Holy Shit This Is Gay But I'm All For It!-" Aki Groaned, Then Proceeded To Tighten His Muscular Arms Around Me, Squeezing The Hell Out Of Me. "U-Uenoyama!" I Whispered Loud Enough To Wake Him. "What..?" He Sat Up And Faced Us. "Get This I-Idiot Off Me!" I Whispered. He Grinned At Me, "But You Seem To Like It-" "If I Get Out Myself, I'm Gonna Beat You While Akihiko Sleeps!" I Shouted. "F-Fine!"

After Uenoyama Pryed Akihiko Off Me, I Knuckled Ueo, Causing Him To Wince. "sOrRy MoM." I Rolled My Eyes. I Than Proceeded To Make Pancakes For Us 3. Uenoyama Was Sitting At The Table Scrolling Through His Phone. "Good Morning-" Akihiko Said From Behind Me As A Yawn Escaped His Mouth. "Morning, Sit Down, Pancakes Are Almost Ready." I Responded. But Instead, He Came Up Behind And Back-Hugged Me.

We All Finished Eating And Were Already Driving To The Hospital To Pick Up Mafuyu. "Me And Akihiko Are Dating" I Said Out Of No Where. "HUH?!" Ueno Starred At Us With Widened Eyes. "You Both Like Eachother?!" He Exclaimed. "Mhm" Aki Responded."C-Congrats"

Mafuyu's POV:

"Mr.Sato...Your Emergency Contact Is Here. Are You Ready?" Asked One Of The Nurses. I Nodded And She Led Me To The Others. The Second Uenoyama Saw Me, He Ran Towards Me And Hugged Me. "You Worried Me!" I Hugged Him Back, Taking In His Scent. "Are You Okay??" He Asked Me Anxiously As He Pulled Away. I Nodded In Response. "Are You Sure You're Alright?" Asked Akihiko As He Narrowed His Eyes."Just Let Mafuyu Alone Boys, He Seems Tired And Overwhelmed." Haruki Pointed. I Nodded Just So They Would Change To A Happier Topic.

Uenoyama's POV:

I Held Mafuyu's Soft Hand Because He Was Freezing. I Also Let Him Snuggle Into My Chest As I Inhaled His Scent. We Both Made Eye Contact And For The First Time Ever, His Light-Brown Orbs Were Fogged With Sadness And Happiness. I Kissed His Forhead And Proceeded To Tell Him About Aki And Haru.

I Decided To Spend The Night With Him Since He Seemed Kinda Odd This Whole Day. Out Of The Blue He Asked, "What Would You Do If I Don't Wake Or I Collapse And Die..?" I Starred At Him In Shock. "I Wouldn't Be Able To Carry On With The Band. I Play For YOU, I Live For YOU, And I'm Still Here Because Of You.." I Replied Honestly. He Spooned Me Tightly, He Was Obviously Thinking About The Aftermath If He Was To Collapse Again.

A Couple Of Minutes Have Passed But We Were Still Awake. "I Love You Mafuyu Sato, And I Wanna Be With You Forever." I Wanna Marry Him, Adopt A Child, And Be With Him Until The End. If Iwere To Chose ANYONE to Marry...It Was Always Going To Be HIM.

A/N: If You Didn't Realize, I Was Actually Out Of Ideas T~T. But Oh Well, How Was The Chapter? I Hope You Liked It! Toodles! Lots Of Love From Author Ue ♥