1.1.1 (3)

In A House

A Bart Simpson alarm placed on a wooden black desk, where Bart Simpson's eyes tell the time in red sharp font lighting. It reads 7:40 pm, which is approximately one hour before school starts.

In a very untidy and sloppy room, with some clothes and small pieces of lined cards on the floor, all scattered around as if it had been dropped and spread across the floor, next to the black and red striped gaming chair tucked neatly underneath the corner desk.

On the desk there lays; some folded pieces of paper, a 35-inch television, a TV remote, a comb, some green and grey hair gel, a couple of black pens and lastly a pack of post-it-notes, mostly all organized, differently to the floor of the room.

The bed formed black crumpled sheets from all the tired movements. You could tell that someone has made it that way, just not on purpose. The bed has two pillows on the front end and one other pillow on the side leaning on the wall being touched by the bed.

A teenage boy lies asleep on the bed. One that seems familiar. But, there is something different about him, cleaner and mentally less experienced, possibly. He has some freckles just above his cheeks, brown hair which has sometimes been mistaken to be black.

He was moderately playing his music through his white earplugs, far too loud considering the time it is, and the song seems to be 'Welcome To The Jungle' by the famous band 'Guns n' Roses'. Apparently the music being played through his earphones couldn't drown out the murderous beeping from the alarm, which wakes up the teenage boy, as should the music in his ears. His head is sunk into the comfy white and blue pillows, as well as his bed hair is.

Finally, the teenage boy sleepily and faintly opens his eyes, his brown eyes get blinded by a spark of light coming from the stupidly open curtains traveling through the window from the sun shining onto the young boy's face. He takes both of the earplugs out of his ears by pulling the middle wires since the earplugs were only gently slotted into his ears and now realises he forgot to turn his music off before he went to sleep last night, though it isn't the first time he has done that before.

He lifts his right leg upwards which wasn't inside the cover in the first place, and places it gently on the floor restfully, as he does the same with his other leg, after escaping its skin out of the cover, as well as throwing the cover off the rest of his body. The boy is only wearing baggy underpants and is in need to change clothes.

He pushes his body up from the bed to sit up tiredly. He decides to humanly stand up, walking over the clothes and steps on a few of the revision cards with his bare feet and they stick for a few seconds but soon slip off.

His own place of sleep is an average-sized bedroom. It is probably a three-metre width on one side, with a little gap for the door, with four-metres length, and two and a half metres height.

There is also a wardrobe connected to the wall, inside it holds many types of accessories such as; black notebooks, a black cardboard folder with green stripes, some reading books, various colours of school textbooks, a couple of cans of deodorant, a 'Tae Of Jeet Kune Do' Martial Arts book by 'Bruce Lee', as well as many fully written revision cards, and finally an advertised poker chips container.

Just under the wardrobe, there are 3 draws which store the rest of his clothes which aren't currently on the floor. In the corner of the room, there is also a black bean bag with some more clothes and a random Santa hat for Christmas laying on it.

The room also has a few framed pictures along the walls, such as 'Marvels: Avengers' team poster. Another two framed pictures of Bruce Lee kicking next to a plain white picture with a brown classic guitar in the centre of the spotlight.