Chapter 2- Tickets, airplanes, and annoying kids

Nichole's P.O.V

Today is the day! Today! Today is our flight to Korea. We will be staying there for about 5 days. Ne, I said that it was 3 right? Well, apparently we will be in Seoul for 3 days and 2 days in our province which is in Busan. As of now we are living in the Philippines because you know, being half Filipina and stuff. So right now we are at the airport waiting for our flight to be called and stuff like that but apparently the media found out about us leaving the country so there are flashes outside. I'm telling you, they're crazy.

While sipping my hot chocolate, "Calling all of the passengers of the flight number S0188F9 from Manila, Philippines to Seoul, Korea. Please now board the plane. We will be leaving in 20 minutes." The operator said.

Wah! We're going to Korea! 

~A few minutes later~

We are now inside of the airplane. Gosh, it's so cold here. Also, it's currently 10pm here and we have less than 10 minutes before we take off. Apparently, me being the sleepy person I am, I decided to take a nap since it will be a long flight.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

*Shake* "Stop that." *Shake* "Stop that Kim!" "EH?!" *Shake* "Stop kicking my seat will you?!" ''BWO?! What did I do?!" I then realize that Kim is sitting beside me... then who's kicking my chair?! 

"Who's kicking my chair?! Like what the--" I said until Kim covered my mouth. 

''Don't cuss there are kids behind us! Yah~! So careless!'' Kim scolded.

Ah! So the kids are the ones kicking my chair. Yah! I will show them who's boss!

"Okay okay. Hmph. I'm not careless! I just didn't know!' I defended myself. ''Pfft. Yeah right, anyway, we are almost there; only an hour away." She informed.

"What?! I was like asleep for an hour and a half and we're still not there?! That's so shi--" I exclaimed.

"I dunno?! That's what they said, don't blame me!" she answered.

"Hmph. Someone is still kicking my chair!'' I complained.

"Wait.." She turns around looking at the kids behind our seats and said "Can you please stop kicking our chairs? Gomawo.'' "Aniyo." The kid answered. "EH?!" I said. "Aniyo. I don't want to..." The kid answered. "BWO?! You better watch your mouth little one!" I answered. "Stop it! Maybe they'll stop when they get tired." Kim said. "Ugh. Fine." I said while rolling my eyes.

~30 minutes later~

*kick**kick* *kick* "Would you please stop stop that?! People are trying to sleep. Aren't you both tired of kicking our freaking chairs, huh?! One more kick and I'll kick you out of the plane." I shouted.

Then the kicking stopped, finally. "Good."

*30 minutes later*

"Good evening to all the passengers of the plane. We would like to inform you that we're landing on our destination within 10 minutes. Please don't take off your seat belts until the seat belt light is on. We would also like to thank you all for flying with us. Again, this is the Star Airlines and thank you for flying with us.'' the operator said.

At last! We ar-- *kick

Aish! Those kids!

"Please stop- *kick* kicking our chairs." Kim said.

"Aniyo." The kid answered stubbornly. 

Why, this kid doesn't have manners! 

"Be thankful you're a kid... or else-" "Stop scaring them! Aish!' Kim scolded me.

"Attention to all passengers we will be landing in 2 minutes. Please gather your belongings and fasten your seat belts. Please enjoy your trip." the operator said.

'"Ugh. Thank God! Praise you, Lord! Hallelujah!" I praised... loudly.

"ANG INGAY! ANO BA! ("So noisy! What the hell?!" in Tagalog)" Jade protested.

"Attention everyone, we have arrived at our destination.''

"Yes!" I shouted. "I'm fr--" *kick* "P*TAHAMNIDA! ANO BA?! (WTF?!)" I looked at the kids. -_____-

Kim's P.O.V

When we got out of the plane, Nichole rejoiced like it was her last day of menstruation. On our way to the hotel we rode a limo and slept for the whole ride. Until Princess called me, such a bad timing. 

K: Yeobosaeyo?

P: Nado, where are you na?

K: Korea. On our way to the hotel. Wae?

P: Nothing. Hehe. Just reminding you all to not go home without buying me a gift... each. :3 Or bringing MY hun-hun home!

K: Yeah yeah... we will. Arasseo?

P: Need to go now, bye!

K: Okay okay! Byee~! Sarangahe! <3

P: Nado! <3

*15 minutes later*

"WE HAVE ARRIVED! Alas!" Someone shouted, Nichole. 

"Shut up! It's still early you know?!" I said.

"Yeah, it's like 3 a.m. or something. Let's just get to our rooms and sleep for a while." Andrea butted in.

"I'M SO JETLAGGED!" Jade shouted.

"Sleepy." Cyryll said quietly. Aww. 

"....." We all looked at Janelle to fine her, asleep. Nice. She's the hardest one to wake up.

~A few minutes later~

Once we had bribed Janelle to wake up. We got our keys rooms we settled in and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Annyeong! Ehehe. Mianhae for the late update. I was very busy this weekend with Kim and Princess. But we hoped you like it! ^^ Next goal 40+ reads. Oh and if you have questions don't be afraid to leave a comment. That's all. Saranghaja! <3

-N xx