the awakening

Discord woke up in his apartment, to find his karma-thirsty roommate Reddit sitting on the couch they had, watching Keanu Reeves in the The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run trailer for the 69th time in a row. 

"reddit-"

"STFU r/woooosh it was a joke i'm downvoting you," Reddit replied, with a slightly creepy smile on his face, like always.

Discord sighed. He wasn't even going to mention the fact that Reddit was watching that man for the 69th time in a row. He just wanted to say good morning. Discord went to the pantry to look for some cereal, but there was none. B-but!!!! There must be milk, at least!!!! Discord checked the fridge. There was no milk. Since Discord and Reddit were both broke and lazy as hell the only food they had was cereal and milk. Part of Discord thought "lmao what if i told reddit that i was going to get milk" and the other part of Discord thought "no i am going to the store for real" . Discord, being the dumbass he is, realized that he could do both of those things, wow.

"hey reddit, IM going to go get milk,"  Discord said, with a cheeky look on his face. 

"ok," Reddit answered, watching Keanu Reeves in the The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run trailer, now for the 420th time in a row.

Discord grabbed 20 dollars and went on his way to the nearest supermarket to buy milk and cereal. Little did he know what was going to happen next. gasp