Chapter 1

1.ill

Jenn <pov>

"Ready ... ACTION !!!" screams the camera man . I jump a bit from how scared I got of him screaming really loud .

"Here .." I say .

"Jenn .. I said Action ." He tells me as he comes up to me and looks me in the eye .

" Yeah .. I knew that ." I say and gulp as he goes back to his chair .

"Ready..Actiooonn!!" He says again .

"Hey guys It's Jenn & welcome to a new episode of 'Jennxpenn's Top Tens'." I say into the camera bigger than the one I use in my room .

I start to drift into my own thoughts while just reading words on a screen . These past days have been horrible . I have been really depressed but I'm curing . No I'm not on that(period).And I'm not taking depression pills or any of that . I have stayed up very late most times .

"Cut!!!" I hear the director say . His name is Marcus . I immideatly stare at him trying to make my eyes focus by how much I was on my thought's and not on my work .

"Jeenn! What is with you today ?" He ask in a whiny but serious tone .

"Did you not get enough sleep darling?" He ask . Yes he's well you know . He's a sassy version of Tyler Oakley with a bit of Cameron Dallas, Shawn Mendez , & Jacob Whitesides look to it but a bit older . No he doesn't have a beard . I nod to his question and he pouts .

"Ok then .. Well finish this tomorrow" he tells me and walks off . "That's a Rap !!" He says to the helpers . They all look at him in confusion . I walk off and run into the dressing room . I collect my jacket and my purse with keys and walk out . I walk all the way to the entrance and as I am about to open with a sad expression plastered on my face , I get hit . The door I was gonna open hit my face . I grab my forehead in and grunt in pain . My body is kinda grouched to my knees . And eyes wander to the person who opened the door and decides to hit me without knowing . I hear a bit if chuckling and see a guy who looks like - Kian ? . It can't be . I haven't talked to him since he broke up with .. Hold up . Is that - Lia ? Ugh . I must be hallucinating or something . My stomach starts to hurt and I have to rush to a bathroom . The person still hasn't noticed me . I rush out the door feeling the persons head looking toward's me . I walk fast to my car and sit on the driver seat . I exhale a sigh and clean my eyes from starting to cry . I hit the steering wheel for feeling stupid and not knowing why . I whine and want to cry . I decide to save it for later . I turn my car on and drive home . Once I'm home I decide to videochat with Andrea . She has been on this tour with DIGI.

" Hey Andee "I say .

" Jenn my man! "She says sarcastically.

" I am not a man Andrea "I say chuckling .

"How's the show ?" I ask her .

" We just rapped up Houston and now heading to Florida . Houston I would say was awesome . Someone gave me this cat shirt ."

She said showing me her shirt .

" And I got so many dollars and notes from fans . I loved it ."

She tells me .

" Aww ! They're so sweet "

I tell her .

" I know . So what are you up to ?"

She ask me .

" I have had some ruff days ."

" Aww ! Poor Jenny . " She pouts at me.

" Andrea stop ." I chuckle at her .

" Don't worry . When I get back it will all be better ." She tells me .

" And when will that be ?" I ask her .

" Err .. next year ?" She tells me confused .

" It's okay . I'll be waiting ." I chuckle .

" Yayy ." She tells me .

After us talking back and forth she has to go and I'm left laying on my bed staring at the ceiling thinking . What would happen if me and Andrea never met ? What if we break our friendship ? What would I be doing ? What would she be doing ? What would happen ? Ok this is too much to think about . I need a drink .

I get up from my bed and go to the kitchen . Gosh I don't feel good at all . I feel nauseous and I feel like passing out . I get a glass of water and chug it down my throat ( ik it sounds weird ) Great now I feel dizzy . Ugh I need rest . I decide to sleep on the floor . Just in case .

Hours Later

I feel my body shaking . Well someone is shaking me .

" Jenn ?.. Jenn !!! - Oh my god ! Jenn !!!! Jeeeennn !!!!!" I hear Lauren's voice scream . " Arden !! Come here ! Oh my god !!" I open my eyes to see Lauren in full tears .

" Lauren ..?" I say in a woken up voice.

" Oh my god Jenn !! Arden she's awake !" Arden comes running in my direction .

" Oh my god ! I thought you died ." They keep saying things . I feel so nauseous . Oh my I'm gonna throw up . My stomach hurts . Bluaahh Oh god . I don't feel good . Oh my god . I'm gonna throw up .

" Jenn ? - are you okay ?"

Arden says . The feeling of throwing up comes to my mouth . I feel pale . I quickly stand from the ground and run to the sink . It felt like all my intestines came out . The whole rush and burning sensation was awful .

" Buahhh . Bluahh !!" I feel disgusted . Once I was done throwing up just looking at my own throw up made me cringe . I cleaned it up and just sat on the floor . I started to cry . What's with me ? Lauren and Arden come rushing to my sides .

" Sorry kiddo " Lauren tells me .

" What ? " I say confused . I get up from the ground . I walk over and sit on a chair . Lauren gives me a glass of water .

" Feelin better ?" She ask me .

I sip from the glass .

" No ." I say . I stand from where I sat and stumble . I can barely move . Oh my god what's happening . I need to go to a doctor .

"Jenn .. ?" I hear Lauren say . "Yeah ." I say in response . " umm.. I think we should go to a doctor .. ?"

" I'm fine .." I tell her in reponse. I really don't want to know what is wrong with me. What if its serious? Oh God .. This is scary.

Doctors Office

" Jennifer McAllister? .." Says the doctor trying to find me in one of the seats in the waiting room.

" Here .." I try to say as normal as possible and walk to him. Scared to know what's wrong with me, we enter the doctors room. I can feel my hands starting to sweat and my eyes consciously staring at every part of the room.

" Your results are in .." He says as I begin to sit down in a chair.

" It seems that you-"

COMMENT PLS !!!!

xoxo - cutedonut ( my new name is munchkin ) ∞™∞™∞™∞™∞™ :)