Chapter 2

2. Day after Day

//Flashback//
Doctors Office
" Jennifer McAllister? .." Says the doctor trying to find me in one of the seats in the waiting room.
" Here .." I try to say as normal as possible and walk to him. Scared to know what's wrong with me, we enter the doctors room. I can feel my hands starting to sweat and my eyes consciously staring at every part of the room.
" Your results are in .." He says as I begin to sit down in a chair.
" It seems that you-"

//End of Flashback//

" It seems that you- had been food poisoined ..?" He says a little bit confused on how I could get food poisoined by how severe I said my case was. I was confused also. Food Poisoned? That's odd?. I don't remember eating anything bad. Wait aren't there more side effects than just throwing up and feeling dizzy when being food poisoned? Ok .. I'm not sure I was food poisoned.

"Hehe... Are you sure? " I say a bit scared on what he might say but surely know that food poisoning wasn't what was in me.

"Well..that's what these results say. " He says scratching the back of his head.

After Doctors Office

So the Doctor decided to run my blood test again, the results will be out in a week. As of right now I am covering my shivering body with a brown, type robe looking sweater. I get in my car and let out a cough. Ok please don't tell me that I'm getting sick.Ughh I hate this part of the year. I know its December and people start to get really sick and the only thing I hope is that I'm not one of them. If I get sick the problems I'm dealing with will just get worse. This is so not cool.

A week later

So I am a bit better. And I am currently in New York I think. I got invited to JINGLE BALL so that's exciting. I got my hair done and currently trying to put on this cute dress. Ok got it. I decide to take a picture and post it on twitter and instagram .And of course I put it as my profile photo. My phone started to blow up as it always does. I decided to answer to one tweet. After that I went ahead and drove off to JINGLE BALL. Once I got their I went on a red carpet and met so many of my fans. It was a incredible expirence to be in. Afterwards I got back to my hotel and rested my weak body and feet from wearing heels and walking all day. Well not technically.

Ok so I hate this chapter but I promise the next one is better !!
- cutedonut