Chapter 3

3. We meet again

Guess what ? Its new Years ! Right now Im at Rickys and theres a strip pole infront of me . Trevor is all up in it and theres only 8 minutes left until 2015 . People are already arriving and its little by litlle the whole room is filled by strangers . Trevor is already off kissing a girl. I meanwhile , am just sitting by the punch ..drinking it. Yup ! Im that girl .Rebecca is already wasted and dancing her butt of with Lohanthony. And I am still standing here , drinking punch . I see a black and white stripe shirt walking back and fort ,alone . I see the brown curls and chubby cheeks . Great .. its him .

I start to drift into my thoughts and get inturrupted by Ricky . " Hey J ! Why arent you grooving along ?" Ricky ask . " I dont feel like it .." I answer back . " C'mon J! Here let's dance! You love this song !" he says and grabs my wrist to drag me into the dance floor. He start to dance and I start to dance along with him . I start to laugh and smile . "Im gonna go get some punch ." ricky tells me and walks off . I wave and keep grooving . After a while Ricky goes and starts to dance with that girl that Trevor was sucking faces with . And I am of course left dancing alone . But I then am just left standing and drinking punch. Before I know it someone bumps into me wich leads to me dropping my punch on their shirt . Wait .. black and white shirt ? uh oh ! " Man ! Watch were your goin !" He says . "Sorry .. I just " I stammer not being able to talk . LIke something caught my tounge by surprise. " Jenn ...?" My mouth is left open as if my body was numb . He grabs my wrist and drags me into his room . " Why are you here ?" He ask running through shirts in his closet. I stammer at first finding what words to say ." R-Ricky invited me " He finds a shirt that looks exactly like the one he was just wearing . He starts to take his shirt off and I gasp and scream inside my brain at how hot he looks . I bite my lip and just stare at him . " Jenn ?" "Yeah .." I say and realize he just said something . What did he say ? what did he say ? " Are you liking the party ?" I stammer again at his question. "No ?" he ask me . I nod and bite my lip again . Why am I so nervous ? Hes just Jc ? Thats why ! " Lets go back out there " He says and gives me his hand . I grab it and he leads me back to the party . I hear a slow song . Great , more loneliness . " Umm..hey Jenn ?" I stare at him and just stare at his eyes . " Do you wanna dance ?" He ask and lends me his hand . I grab it and we start to slow dance . I smile and he laughs . out of nowhere I here " 5 MINUTES TILL 20 15 !!!!" Everybody screamed and was happy . I just smiled and he cheered and laughed. After dancing with Jc and us having a good time , countdown had begun . Everybody started chanting " 4 3 2 1 !!!!!!!!! WOOOOO" I smiled and turned my head to tell Rebecca to record the crowd for me for a snapchat video . Before my eyes I feel a hand grasp my chin and turn my head . I see Jc. He stares at me and I stare at him . Our faces our inches away . And right when I here Ricky screaming " Happy new year !" I feel Jc's lips on mine . I could feel that he licked them . His sweet , sweet lips on mine . I was caught by surprise .. a sweet surprise .

New Chapter ? - cutedonut130