━━ 18

" Billy we're going to gotham city i'm excited, i'm excited, i'm exciteeeed ! " freddy squealed in the metro.

" I know, but can you calme down please ? "
billy sighed.

" It's my birthday, i can't ! I'm going to see Alie, oh my god ! How am i today ? Am i handsome ? I'm sure she's prettiest in real life than on her pictures. Should i hug her when i'll see her ? Man i'm shitty with love help me ! "

" Yes, and Lisa too. Hum, you maybe are, i don't know, he chuckled, you'll see okay ? just calm down, it's your birthday today. "

" Tonight we'll sleep at the wayne's residence. Holy shit billy do you realise how lucky we are ?! "
the curly hair boy made a big smile

" Yeah, i realise. What about you ? "
billy laughed at his brother's reaction

" Not yet. "

the boys walked out of the metro when they finally arrived at their destination. they were supposed to meet the girls at the Arkham asile's door. it was a creepy place, but freddy wanted to see it from the outside because the joker were there before.

freddy immediately knew where to go, walking fast with his crutch, and people were looking at him in a weird way. when he and billy finally came in front of the Arkham asile, the girls were already there.

and when freddy saw alie, his
heart missed a beat.

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ╰┈─➤ ❝ the author's
speaking ❜❜

i'm so sorry for this shitty part-

anygay, happy birthday freddy !

hope you liked this chapter

♡ ࿔ ᥉᥆fiᥲ !