CHAPTER 7: THE BEGINNING OF A WAR

-3 days later-

Three days have passed and Angel is still nit talking and replying to Andrew's text messages. While at the canteen eating and talking to her friend Catherine when suddenly two tall girls approached their table and asked "Hey are you Angel from the Faculty of Political Science?". Angel looked at them and answered "Yes, why do you need anything from me?". "Oh so you're the one who shamelessly quarreled with our Mr. perfect?" the girl said as he stomped her feet at the table. "Wait who the hell are you to talk bad about my friend here?" Cath said. "You don't have to know us" they said.

"Look here Angel if you ever taint the reputation of our dear Mr. perfect again in any manner we'll be haunting you and make sure to let you know what fear is" the girl said while grabbing Angel's hair. Angel removed her hair from the grasp of the girl and stood up and slapped her. "Don't ever grab someones hair you don't have the right to do so" Angel said. The two girls shocked by what happened got angry and the other girl grabbed angel while the other slapped her back. Seeing what the girls are doing to Angel, Catherine didn't just stand there. Before the girl can even slap Angel the second time Catherine rushed to the girl and punched her at the face.

People around them got shocked of what Catherine did even Angel was shocked. The girl who was grabbing Angel released her and immediately went to help the other girl who was lying on the ground holding because of Catherine's punch. "How dare you do this to my beautiful face, I will never forgive you for this" the girl said and afterwards retreated. Catherine approached her friend and looked at her if she was injured in any kind. "Hey are you ok?" Cath asked. "Yes I'm fine they didn't do any damage" Angel replied. "You should be worried about that girl she might come back for you" she added.

"Let her come back if she want to taste my fist again" Cath said. Angel laughed and asked "Anyways where did you learn to punch? I was so surprised, I didn't know that your capable of that". "Oh my brother taught me some simple moves to defend myself in case of emergency situations" Cath said. "Wow you're just full of surprises aren't you" Angel said. "I think we should head back to the faculty and let you rest at the council room for a bit before class starts" Cath suggested. The two left the canteen and went back to the council room where Angel put an ice pack in her face where she was slapped by the girl earlier.

-2 days later-

Angel and Catherine was at their room while waiting for their professor to arrive when suddenly another student approached the two and asked "Hey Angel are you still in a relationship with Andrew from the Faculty of Law?". Angel immediately answered "Yah but we're at a rocky road right now why did you ask?". The girl then showed Angel and her friend a clip at her phone and asked "Is that you in the video?" she asked. Angel who was confused watched the clip and realized it was a clip of Andrew inside a bar with a girl and they were kissing. Angel enraged by what she saw asked the girl "Hey were did you get this clip?". "It was sent to my by my friend" she said. "Have other people seen this clip already" Cath asked. "Yes it has already circulated around the campus and everyone has been talking about it since this morning I thought you know" the girl said.

Catherine who saw her friends face turn asked the girl to leave them. When the student left the two Cath looked at her friend and asked "Hey are you ok?". "That is not me Cath the girl on the video is not me" Angel sobbingly said. "Yes I know it didn't look like you but who could it be?" Cath asked. "That bastard he dare cheat on me and even let it spread around the campus" Angel said. "What are you gonna do now?" Cath said. Angel stood up and asked her friend to come with her. "Where are going to go, the professor will arrive soon" Cath said. "I don't care we're going to see that bastard and clear thing up once and for all" Angel said.

As Catherine saw that her friend was determined to go see Andrew she came with her. Both of them went to the Faculty of Law and went to the council room of that faculty. Angel who was furious stormed inside the room which caused a shock to the people inside. She approached one of the student reserves who is inside and asked "Where is that bastard Andrew?". The student reserve who feared he would get slapped if she don't answer Angel's question immediately told her "Andrew is at the canteen right now". After knowing where Andrew is she stormed out of the room and immediately went to the canteen to find him.