CHAPTER 4: STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE

-A day later-

Dex arrived at the university a little bit early so he decided to wait for his friends at the benches right in front of his faculty. While waiting Alexander saw Ms. Tel walking towards the the faculty carrying a chunk load of papers so he decided to help her. "Hey Ms. Tel let me help you with that" Dex said while walking towards Ms. Tel. She heard Dex and greeted him "Good morning Mr. Alexander". Dex reached out his hands and grabbed half of the papers Ms. Tel was carrying. "You're quite early today now I get why your friends and the other professors call you Mr. Punctual" Ms. Tel said. "I just woke up earlier than usual ma'am" Dex replied.

"Where are you headed to ma'am?" He asked. "Oh I need to bring these reports back to the office" Ms. Tel replied. As they went their way to the office of Ms. Tell, Alexander wondered and asked "Ma'am if I may ask why are bringing suck load of reports from your car?". "Oh I brought them home last Friday so I can finish checking them on weekends because I need to return them to the students today" Ms. Tel replied. "You're very hardworking ma'am usually people don't bring home their workload and spend their weekends resting" Dex said. "Oh I'm just doing my job that's all" Ms. Tel said.

After arriving at Ms. Tel's office Alexander put down the papers at the desk and told Ms. Tel "I'm going to leave now ma'am". But as Alexander was about to leave Ms. Tel said "Wait Mr. Alexander while you're here I need to talk to you about something please sit". Alexander nervously sat in front of Ms. Tel's table contemplating if he did something wrong for Ms. Tel to talk to him. "Let me tell you straight next month at the general assembly we will induct the new student representative's for this sem and I want you to be the student representative of our faculty" Ms Tel said.

"Why me?" Dex asked in a very shocked tone. "You're the top of your class, and have always had a clean record since you started studying here and I see it in you that you would be a perfect fit for the post" Ms. Tel replied. "Don't worry you don't have to give me your answer right now think about it let me know next month whether you accept the post or not ok?" She added. Ms. Tel dismissed Alexander and after he left the office he started to over think things with a troubled face he went to meet his friends who where waiting for him at the front of the faculty.

"Here he is where did you come from you said you are already here 20 minutes ago?" Drei asked as Alexander approach them. "Oh that, I saw Ms. Tel carrying a chunk load of reports so I decided to help her, I just came from her office" Dex answered. "Wow you must have earned some points from doing that and you're very brave to even approach her" Jensen said. "Why would you say that?" Dex said. "Every student in our faculty knows that Ms. Tel is the most strict and known for failing students that is why she is feared by the students" Drei said. "I don't think so she is not that bad"Dex replied. "Even though don't let yourself fall on her wrong side especially now where almost 1 year away from graduating" Drei said.

Jensen nodded his head agreeing to what Andrei said while while Alexander fell silent. "Ok it's almost time for our class let's go" Sen said cutting the tenseful ambiance. The three headed to their class. During their 3rd class the professor assigned group reports and the students divided themselves. The three friends formed a group and was given the topic of Food Industry. "Ok class now that your divided into groups and given your assigned topics I want you to write a report about your topic and report in in front on Friday" the professor instructed.

"Ok our topic is quite easy when do you want to start?" Andrei asked. "Let's do it on Wednesday it our class will finish early because our last subject because the professor is on leave" Sen suggested. "Sure that sounds like a plan don't you think Dex?" Drei replied. While his two friends are discussing on when they could work on their report Alexander was zoning out still bugged by what Ms. Tel told her earlier. "Dex? Dex? Dex? Deeexxx?!" Drei called while knocking Alexanders table to get his attention.