☁︎ for prompts

hey ho! you can view the prompts list here, and send in the prompt number of the one you'd like me to write for you. rules from the request page (previous) apply when requesting for prompts too, but here are the specifics:

• only 1-2 characters per request for prompts. for character x character requests, you can request up to 3 characters!
* if you were wondering what's up with the +1 character (instead of limiting it to just 1 character, and 2 for character x character), it's for plots like love triangles and such!

• you can combine only 2 prompts (negotiable??) because these will be written as a one shot (default). please specify if you would like the prompt to be written in another way, like as a bulleted one shot or timestamp, for example~!

• you can actually come up with a prompt and request it!!

• here's the format! (reminder~ details are not necessarily limited to these.)
pairing/s: -
genre: (optional)
prompt/prompt number: -
other specific details/pointers you want me to include or you're particular of: (optional, if applicable)

requesting for prompts open when i open the requests in general! this is just a separate part for the prompts list, since it'd be too messy if i put up in the requests page as well.

➖➖➖

prompts list

1. "how's your (pet)?"

2. "so... my mom asked about you... again."

3. "i swear we always meet like this."

4. "let's hang out." "it's 2 am?"

5. "please don't tell anyone."

6. "moving on is hard."

7. "sorry for going mia."

8. "nice to finally put a face to the name."

9. "we're going to jail."

10. "i don't hate you. i never did. you just... made me feel things i couldn't understand."

11. "i don't think you can fix this."

12. "look, i'd rather not do this with you too, but we have no choice."

13. "you know i love you, right?"

14. "are you asking to be punched right now?"

15. "keep talking and maybe someday you'll say something intelligent." (cr. kim seokjin)

16. "do you wanna fucking go?"

17. "this is so stupid, i'm even doubting if i should fight." (cr. kim doyoung meme)

18. "the internet told me to do that." (cr. kim seokjin)

19. "you can exercise your silence."

20. "why do you have my phone?"

21. "i'd be afraid if i were you."

22. "that's unfair, if you ask me."

23. "fuck you." "not with that attitude."

24. "my friend thinks you're cute. personally i don't get it but this isn't about me right now." (cr. tumblr acc i forgot im sorry)

25. "your friend told me you had a crush on me, i just wanted to let you know your friend is a snake." (cr. tumblr acc i forgot again im sorry)

26. "it's so obvious that you don't trust me and my skills, and i think you're right for making that choice."

27. "i don't wanna feel this way anymore."

28. "i've wasted enough on you, on this."

29. "you're just gonna break my heart."

30. "this has to stop."

31. "i could never stop loving you."

32. "come home."

33. "go ahead. i dare you."

34. "please don't do that... oh god."

35. "she's/he's/they're the boss."

36. "are you blushing?"

37. "i'm just... tired."

38. "okay, they're gone now."

39. "we're not just friends. i know you know that too."

40. "you're lucky you're cute."

41. "i'm just looking out for you."

42. "you sleep talked last night and mentioned me."

43. "i can't be in love with you."

44.  "may i sit here?"

45. "you make me very nervous."

46. "don't go on that date."

47. "no. stop giving me that look."

48. "nice to see you again, after all these years."

49. "they're finally together. i'm happy for them, but it also kinda fucking hurts."

50. "if you have a problem, just say it already."

51. "what's so hard about saying, 'let's break up?'"

52. "after what you've done? that's brave of you."

53. "not when it comes to you."

54. "news flash, you log! i've been in love with you the entire time!"

55. "convince me."

56. "i swear it won't happen again."

57. "did i say that out loud?"

58. "you fainted, straight into my arms. you know, if you wanted my attention, you didn't have to go to such extremes." (cr. narika-a at tumblr)

59. "to be frank, i don't really care."

60. if this is love, love is easy.

➖➖➖

this page may be constantly edited.

published: july 29, 2020