⤷Chaotic Encounters

Ruwei Sun of course did not expect to receive such a text message. Seriously, a meaningless message at 3am in the night? God, what even is sleep. He rolled his eyes, trying to type out a reply without seemingly passive aggressive or weird.

His hands scrolled along the ivory keyboards, realising its an unknown number as well. Yikes™. Hopefully its not one of the creepy online strangers that goes full anger mode or horny.

Either way, Ruwei shrugged, deciding not to worry too much.

If it's someone creepy and plain disgusting in general, he can always block them.

Unknown : Why did the chicken cross the road?

Me : It's 3am.

Unknown : No, I'm asking you why did the chicken cross the road?

Me : To slip and slide.

Unknown : Now that's not very family friendly

Me : Never implied it was.

Unknown : Why so serious mate?

Me : Its 3am. You are messaging me at 3am. What did you expect?

Unknown : :((((

Unknown : Turn that anger into something better!

Me : Rage.

Unknown : Oh come on grumpy pants don't be like that, let me give you a hug

Me : I met you 5 minutes ago.

Me : You are a mere stranger I've known nothing about.

Me : I'm not letting you touch me.

Unknown : Oh come on I'm not some guy that goes after girls because of coochie

Me : ....... I'm a guy.

Unknown : Wait what-- you are a guy?

Me : Yes, can you leave me alone now? I don't have any coochie for you.

Unknown : I don't want coochies-- I just want to be yourrrrr frienddddd

Ruwei Sun quirked his brow upon looking at this text message. Just what is up with this guy? Is he being for real? He doesn't seem like a bad person at first, but online strangers can be quite deceiving.

A couple of questions seemed to have formed in his head as he brushed them all away, deciding not to be overwhelmed by his stupid thoughts.

Guess he better be safe rather then sorry.

He sighed, heading to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee again.

Might as well just wing with it and see how it turns out.

Everyone needs a friend. And hopefully, that person doesn't become a creepy freak.

Me : First, fix that humour of yours-- literally no one uses that kind of lame ass joke anymore.

Unknown : Thats why I'm special ✨

Unknown : You still replied to it, didn't you? It means you are hooked!

Me : I want to d i e™

Unknown : Poor dude kill off those negativity! It's not good for you

Me : Sucks to be me I guess, at least my jokes aren't that lame.

Unknown : CHICKEN CROSSING ROAD JOKES AREN'T UNFUNNY