⤷Sir Party Animal

Xander Shakadera was someone to be considered as lucky and full of potential at least. You wouldn't have known this so called stranger was actually a ceo of a quite popular company, SB Rios especially when he types like some immature kid.

Although he seems pretty laid back and funny, he gets really serious in his work. He was someone one would consider as a great leader, easily making his way to a CEO at just a young age. He does have college assignments to do as well, which made him more stressed, but almost everyone in his company have faith in him.

The pressure is on.

He won't allow himself to fuck up.

It was good feeling the pleasure of having money flowing through your pockets endlessly, not needing to worry about poverty-- yet too much money made Xander felt too boring. He doesn't want his life to revolve around paperwork and just a plain Mac Book screen. He yearns for something much more than that.

Maybe it's because of getting bored of the riches he had. He was grateful for earning that much-- yet something felt weird. Its like he's lacking something-- something important.

Though, spending time thinking about it is pretty much worthless anyway.

Back to finishing his work.

As he sipped on his iced coffee and glanced at his watch, he didn't realise it was that late again. Guess he really have to shake off his habit of overworking huh?

Being a CEO means all the responsibilities are raining hard on him, so he must make sure everything is done with complete precision.

3 am, the time he met that so called stranger again.

He didn't expect his stupid antics to actually work-- so shockingly enough, he actually made an online friend.

Nice.

Although that someone typed like a boomer, Xander finds him kinda sarcastic and sassy in their own way. Maybe it's been a while since he had find someone that interesting before.

What a unexpected turn of events.

Xander : YOU UNBLOCKED ME

Xander : <333333

Tired™ : Yikes.

Tired™ : Hopefully I won't regret it.

Xander : Oh come on you know you love me

Tired™ : Bold of you to assume I love you.

Xander : OH COME ON

Xander : WHO DOESN'T

Tired™ : Me.

Tired™ : I'm starting to wonder why is a 12 year old jumping into my dms.

Xander : Bold of you to assume I'm 12

Tired™ : Wait.

Tired™ : You are telling me you aren't 12?

Tired™ : Gasp. :0

Tired™ : How is that possible?

Xander : I'm 23 I'M NOT THAT YOUNG OKAY

Tired™ : You're older than me wtf.

Xander : Wait really? So I'm the boomer?

Xander : ew

Tired™ : stfu.

Tired™ : I'm not that young okay, one year apart from you.

Tired™ : Now I should be worried about a creep jumping into my dms.