Chapter 41: Lucky Girls

"Alicia? Wasn't she dead?" Ember asked out of blue. Rhea and Aed were surprised by his sudden reaction.

"What? What do you mean?" Rhea asked, horrifiedly. She suddenly remembered a dream she had.

"She died! E-Ember...?!"

"Ember, how do you know her?!" Rhea asked.

"Huh?"

"Do you know her, dear?" Aed asked.

"N-no, I don't know why I said that. It just came to my mind as if she was..." He paused.

"It's all my fault"

"She won't forgive me! Never!"

"I killed her! I'm a murderer!"

"Ember?" Aed and Rhea called him.

"I'm not feeling well!" He ran to his room's balcony and locked the door from outside.

"What happened to him all of a sudden?" Aed asked, tensed.

"I don't know aunty. You know that my friend, Nikki said the same thing!" Rhea said.

"Said what?"

"That Alicia was dead!"

"But why?"

"I don't know...but I think we shouldn't bring this matter again. He should take rest now. He might be uncomfortable somehow."

"You are right dear." Aed smiled. Somehow she knew that she is the only one for her son.

"It's midnight! I think I've to go now!" Rhea said.

"Ok let me call Ember. He'll drop you"

"No no, he's not feeling well. Its fine. The one you mentioned before-Charles. He can drop me." Rhea said and Aed nodded.

Rhea reached home and directly went to her room. Her mom didn't ask her anything as Rhea was lost in her own thoughts and didn't responded

"Alicia..." Rhea and Ember mummered respectively, at a time.

* * * * *

The next day, Rhea went to school as usual.

"Hey Ember! Are you alright from yesterday night?" Rhea asked

"Better. Sorry, I couldn't drop you home yesterday." He apologized.

"It's fine, Princy!" She laughed.

"So Mr. Ember, how was the night yesterday?" Miranda patted his shoulder and Nikki tagged along.

"Well, it was nice but I couldn't enjoy whole heartedly." He smirked.

"Aww, my naughty prince!" They laughed.

"And Miss Nikki, is your master plan of flirting with the hockey coach successful?" Ember asked

"Wait, WHAT?! Why don't I know about this?!" Rhea asked.

"Who knows? You are always so busy with your dream prince." Miranda said sarcastically and she passed a dead glare.

"What do you mean?!"

"Nothing! And that coach is so bad, he kicked me out of the team!" Nikki pouted and they burst into laughter.

"Stop laughing!" She gave a punch to Ember.

"You know what? Dating teachers ain't really allowed here." Ember said, laughing.

"Ugh! Why didn't you tell me this before, huh?!" Nikki pouted again and started tickling Ember.

"A-ah! S-sto-stop it-t!"

"Seems like you're sensitive here." Miranda smirked and started tickling him as well while Rhea stood there, thinking how embarrassing the situation was.

"*Laughs* N-no *laughs* it's enough *laughs* don't do it! *laughs* wait!" He moved back and they laughed hard.

"See those girls, how can they even talk with Ember so freely?" Some girls glared while passing by.

"Well, they were born lucky." Another one said, rolling her eyes.

"I heard they are transferred students."

"*Sigh* Miranda is here for a few years now. She's really close to Ember. And those girls are just lucky, duh! But I'm waiting for the world war here." They smirked.

"You're right. She isn't worthy of Ember." Sabrina folded her hands and entered the scene. "And! I'll make sure this IS a world war. Are you guys in?"

"Yes, Sabrina!"

"Good." She smirked.

-to be continued...

Sabrina Miller Wilson[CITY HEART Afterlife]

[CITY HEART Afterlife]