[Chapter 51's Mistake]

"Doctor?" Aed spoke and stood up as the doctor stepped in.

"Hello, Mrs. Helberg. Hello, Ember." He greeted.

"Doctor I wanna go home!" Ember insisted.

"That's what I'm here to say. He's fine now. All good. And we have decided to discharge him today."

"That's such an amazing news. But what actually had happened to him?"

"Just cough and cold. Nothing to be worried about." The doctor said. "He fainted because of too much headache."

"What were you stressed about, Ember?"

"I don't know...I don't remember." Ember said and jumped out of the bed. Charles parked the car right in front of the hospital and Ember left the hospital after signing some discharge papers and waving at everyone in the building. They drove back to Helberg Mansion happily. Where Mr. Helberg was like the sweetest person on Earth.

"Finally!" Ember stretched and lied flat on his bed. Then he pulled out his planner and noticed a trip plan marked on the next day. "Mom?!" He called as Aed passed in front of his room.

"Yes?" She peeked in.

"I guess I have a school trip tomorrow."

"That's nice. I think you can go. The doctor said that you're all good now." She smiled.

"I don't think dad will agree-"

"I will." Mr. Helberg came out of nowhere. "You can go tomorrow." He smiled as well.

"Awesome! Thanks dad!!" He hugged his parents.

"After all it's Christmas."

"What?! It's December already?!"

"Yeah, why?"

"Er....Nevermind."

[ ⚠ Attention! Attention! Attention! ⚠ ]
Hear ye!
There's a small(MAJOR) mistake in the above scene! 😨
Read all the scenes of Ember carefully and comment what's wrong with the common sense.
You just have to think with some logic.
It's easy 🐇
Best of luck! 💍

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Remember this?

Okay, so.... Nobody could guess this illogical mistake!

Ember stretched and pulled out his planner and noticed a trip plan marked on the next day.

He called his mom who passed by his room and told her that he had a school trip the next day.

Aed said that he was fine so he could go on the trip but he hesitatedcause he knew that Mr Helberg wouldn't let him go.

But Mr Helberg walked in and permitted him that he could go. After all it was Christmas.

Then he exclaimed, "What?! It's December already?!"

So, I made a silly mistake here.

—If he didn't know that it was Christmas, that means he didn't know the date. Then how could he tell whether he had a trip the following day?

Well, the disturbances caused by his memory, and the being of Mr Helberg's sweetness is a part of the story.

Sorry for wasting your precious time...
But no one could identify this.... :')

Carry on with the next chapter...

*scrolls down*