𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎 𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚎 || 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎

A/n: All these requests are fem! reader oop-

Requested by: MarcelleKang

Date published: May 11, 2020

»»---------------------►

"Okay, I'll head over tonight when he's sleep," Daisuke heard you whisper.

You walked out of the living room with the phone in your hand, not expecting to bump into Daisuke.

"Who were you talking to," Daisuke asked, making you jump.

Daisuke noticed you stammering for an answer and sighed. Recently, you've been distant from him and sneaking off at night, only making him suspicious of what you were doing. His first instinct told him not to worry but as you continued, he just couldn't subdue the thought that you might've been cheating on him. His heart knew that you wouldn't cheat on him yet his brain started saying it was the only logical answer, and his brain was starting to win his inner debate.

"No one important," you deflected, only adding to his suspicion, "Are you ready to go to bed?"

"Hmm," he hummed in acknowledgment as he wrapped an arm around your waist.

You blushed as he led you to your shared bedroom, the two of you moving to lay on the bed. Both of you were already in your evening attire so you didn't have to bother changing, which was good side Daisuke seemed to be in the mood for cuddling.

"Is something wrong," you asked as you snuggled closer to his chest, the ravenette pulling you closer.

"No," he quickly dismissed your concern, "Just thinking of something."

You knew whatever it was must've been bothering him but you didn't push it. He wasn't the type of man to explicitly say what he was thinking unless it truly bothered him so you weren't going to try and force it out of him. Besides, you have your own secrets as well and wouldn't want to be pushed by your boyfriend so it was only fair.

"Okay, but just don't think about enough where you get stressed out," you shifted so you could place a kiss on his cheek before snuggling against his chest again.

He just hummed and placed his chin on the top of your head, trying to wrap his head around this situation. You were always affectionate towards him but what if it was a facade? He sighed and closed his eyes, trying to eliminate these swarming thoughts.

»»---------------------►

Daisuke looked towards the door as he heard the jingling of your keys, the turning of the handle making Daisuke stand up. He decided he should confront you about what you're doing to clear his head. As wrong as it felt to accuse you of cheating, it was the only logical answer he could think of. His brain overpowered his heart, despite how badly he wanted to listen to his heart.