7~<3

*itsmoring Madison gets up an looks for miles he's no where to be seen*
Madi: miles?
Madi: miles?
*she starts to get a little worried *
*miles comes up from behind her Frightening her *
Madi: miles!
*he laughs  then sees some tears fall down madison face he wipes them away *
Miles: I'm sorry I didn't want to make you cry ...
*he hugs her an cuddles her *
*she smile he keeps his arms around her *
*after they change they walk down stairs hand in hand miles pulls out a chair for her as she sits an he sit next to her Mrs grose passed them food they eat an madison finishes waiting for miles*
Kate: so madison something came for you in the mail...
*madison looks at kate confused *
*miles smiles waiting for Madison to open it *
*madison opens the box an sees a gray teddy bear
She smiles an hugs it *

(Looks like this )*madison looks around at everyone *Miles:do you like it ?Madi : I love it thank you !Miles :anything for my princess *he kisses her she blushes an hugs him they go upstairs Madison set the bear on there bed miles plays the drums ...

(Looks like this )
*madison looks around at everyone *
Miles:do you like it ?
Madi : I love it thank you !
Miles :anything for my princess
*he kisses her she blushes an hugs him they go upstairs Madison set the bear on there bed miles plays the drums as Madison walks around the house*
*later in the night Madison goes back to the room they eat dinner an she falls asleep with the bear in her arms miles smiles an take a picture of her with the bear and he kisses her forehead an lays next to her*

Sorry it's short word count is 279
Comment if you want or have An idea for the next chapter vote an as always I love you guys see you in the next chapter