8~<3

*its about 6:00 am
Miles gets up he watches the Beauty in front of him sleeping peacefully as kiss her forehead  an waits awhile then he goes to wake her up once he's ready*
Miles: Maddie come on  get up
Madi : no to early!
Miles :fine have it your way *he smirks *
*he gets on the mattress an tickles her small figure she laughs an smiles*
Madi: o-ok I'm up I'm up !
*he stops an move back madison grabs something to wear an walks to the bathroom putting it on she walks out they go to the koi pond an hang out there an miles really wants to tell her how he feels about her how she makes him feel he's never felt that before  he watch's her smile as she throw pebbles into the water  then they go to the garden an sit there miles brought snacks they eat an talk an watch the sun  rise an they hear flora walk up*
Flora: hey miles hey madi
Madi :hey flora
Miles :hey flor
Flora : Kate was looking for you guys do I tell her your busy? *flora smirks at miles*
Miles:yes
Flora :ok bye I'll be inside with my dolls
* they nodded flora left miles and madi played with flowers miles put a few in madis hair she did the same to him and he brings her closer to him she lays on his chest he starts thinking if he should tell her now *a few hours later it's 6:00*they are still outside cuddling looking at the sun set an watch the stars rise *
Miles:Maddie
Madi:yes ?
Miles I need to tell you something ...

Comments what you think he was going to tell her an  vote  credit to catinthehat28 for the idea stay tuned for the next chapter as always love you see you soon
Word count 315