9~<3

(Play song before you read )

Madi:Yea what is it's miles you can tell me anything
*miles bites his lip *
Miles :I-I like- *he got cut off by Kate telling them to get inside an that she needed to talk to miles alone they walk in Madison goes to play with flora miles an kate walk to the teacher room*
Kate :miles what happened to Madison's parents?
Miles:they where in same car cash mine where in not like it's any of your business!
Kate:don't talk to me like that!
Miles :why your not my mother!
Kate :I take better care of you than her!
*miles was left speech less tears formed in his eyes Kate knew she went to far she tried to say sorry but he ran off into his room slamming the door Madison hears a door slam as Kate walks in the room*
Madi:flora I'm gonna go upstairs ok to check on miles
Flora: ok
*madison runs upstairs an hears crying from miles room she opens the door a little *
Madi: miles?
Miles :go away ...
Madi:what's wrong baby?
Miles:she said she takes care of me better than my own mother!
Madi :miles don't listen to her your mother took great care of you
*she leans in and hugs him he cry's into her chest he stops an thinks about what he was gonna tell her earlier before they got interrupted he looks at her shirt drenched in his tears as she looks down at him he sits up*
Miles: madi ...I was going to tell you...this earlier but we got interrupted I like you madi you make me feel away no one ever made me feel I wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend?
*madison looks at him in shock she thinks to herself I knew he liked me somehow!*
Madi: yes!
*he hugs her an kisses her she kisses back they go down eat their dinner an walk back up they don't talk to kate at all miles grabs a shirt an sweats to wear he grabs Madison a shirt for her to wear she puts it on they lay in bed madison holds the bear laying on miles chest he smiles watching her sleep he watches her chest go up an then down slowly as she's breathing he strokes her hair watching her chest he thinks this is a cute moment why not take a picture to remind me of this moment? He grabs the camera from his dresser an takes a picture of her sleeping figure he puts everything away an lays back down she cuddles more into his chest he smiles *
Miles:good night princess
*he whisper's an kisses on the forehead he wondered what she was dreaming about then he started to see her tear up she started crying in her sleep*
Madi: mom?
*she's dreaming of her mother ? He thought maybe it was a a memory? Till she started crying more*
Madi:I'm sorry mom I'm sorry !
Miles :madi wake up come on!
*he shakes her she starts to wake up she cry's into his chest*
Miles:it's ok I got you princess
Madi: I killed my mother !
Miles: you didn't they went out remember they got into a crash at the gate
Madi: it's my fault!
Miles: no it's the gates fault
Miles :get some sleep princess
*he said as she fell asleep on his lap he looked down at her an laid back an felt his eyes get heavy before miles fell asleep he moved her up next to him he didn't want her to fall off the bed he cuddled her *
(How they slept)👇

this earlier but we got interrupted I like you madi you make me feel away no one ever made me feel I wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend?*madison looks at him in shock she thinks to herself I knew he liked me somehow!*Madi: yes!*he hu...

( Ok vote comment an see you the next chapter I got this idea from catinthehat28  an half was my idea as always hope you enjoyed this chapter love ya 💜🖤 word count 648