Chapter 01

"Levi you need help," Hange insisted as she caught up with her best friend.

"I don't need help," Levi shrugged. "I can talk to people Hange, you saw how I handled the meeting?"

"Yes, I was there. But this is different!" she defended. "What are you gonna do during the weekend? When Erwin and I are not there?"

She quickly blocked his way, looking at his friend with worry. Levi just sent her his signature 'I don't give shit' look.

"Work." Levi said flatly like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Levi, you need to go out and get a life! All you ever do is work!"

"Work is my life, you little shit."

"No, it is not!"

"Then, fuck yourself!" Levi shoved her out of his way but Hange didn't falter and followed him like a puppy. An annoying puppy.

"Levi you have listen to me for once! Your social life is a mess! You haven't got laid since... well, since forever! And there are wrinkles all over your baby face!" Hange pointed out.

She knew Levi too well. More than than anyone. Levi is socially awkward. You can say that he is shy around people outside his work place but that shyness was covered up by his rude attitude, the raven said it himself that he rather people dislike him than to embarrassed himself because of his poor social skills.

Despite his poor social skill in normal occasion. Levi is phenomenal when it comes to business talk, he believed that the business world is full of people wearing masks and he is more than willing to wear different masks. But facing normal people is his weakness, he can't fake himself because normal people will always show their true selves. Like Petra who expressed herself freely, Hange always witness Levi shiver when the short haired girl approached him with a casual conversation. During those times Levi will stiffen and stutter, the total embodiment of the saying when a cat got his tongue, he will excuse himself or remind Petra about something on work.

The Raven also had no nightlife, plus, his OCD on dirt and germs prevented him so. Hange can see how Levi's life changed because of it and she can't let his social life to be ruined too. She needed someone, someone that can possibly-

And that's where it all started when full cup of warm Starbucks coffee was hoisted in the air along with the three Bavarian doughnuts. All the morning goodies landed on the raven's head and shoulders.

Everyone near them stood in silence. Levi stared at person responsible for the disgusting mess. The boy was all fours on the floor in front of them, panting and trembling. Levi tilted his head to see the other's face, he has never seen such a messy chocolate hair before and what is that little shit wearing? Is he here to work or to get drunk and dance like a lunatic? The raven has never seen this maggot before, if he did he would remember based on the guy's ridiculous outfit. Is this guy a hipie? He is basically wearing a long shirt made out of rainbows. And what's the deal with those shells around his neck? This is a fucking corporation not beach party.

"Who-"

"Oooohhh! That's my boy Eren!" Hange cuts in and helped the boy up to his feet.

Eren stands up with shaking legs, avoiding Levi's cold stare. While Hange, being Hange, fussed over the boy like a mother.

"Eren are you okay? Did you slip and fell?" Hange ask.

"I-I did..." Eren stutters.

"Well, those shoes are not really for these kind of floors but I'm glad you're okay."

"Really?" Levi growled at his friend.

"Oh! Levi!" Hange finally turns to him and forcing Eren to do the same. "This is Eren your new assistant!"

Levi glared at him like he's planning to drill holes on the other's head. "You're fired".

"What?!" The two said in unison.

Levi ignored them and went to his office where he had his own private bathroom. He wants nothing more than to get rid of the messy suit and clean himself until his skin turns red from-

"Sir! Wait!"

Levi glared at the approaching brunette. Eren was running in his ridiculous shoes, Levi saw it coming but he didn't dare move. For some reason, he can't. He just stood there, watching as the brunette's shoes slid on the sparkling floor. Eren completely lost his balance and landed right on his boss.

It happened so fast, that Levi only registered the pain on the back of his head.

Then everything went black.

Yey! New story! I hope you like it ~♥~