S.H.I.E.L.D and Percy Jackson

Steve P.O.V

When Percy got home I could tell he had a fun day at Midtown High. "How was school?"

"Boring." He replied still smiling.

"Really, you seem happy?" Bruce asked

"Well,I made some new friends and we may have pulled a prank." He said that with a giant grin on his face. That can't be good.

"What type of prank was this and to whom?" Natasha and Clint had their eyebrows raised.

"Just a bully at school, me and my friends may have set up something with Soda...here watch the video.

After he showed us the video we were all laughing our heads off. It was immature, but Percy said it was to a bully. I didn't know how he came up with it but he did.

"What are you friends names?" Tony asked still chuckling

"Well there is, Peter, Sam, Ava, Danny, Harry, MJ,and Luke. those 7 are my friends." Percy replied

Peter..Peter..Peter..that name sounds familiar. I know why now, Peter is Spiderman, Sam is Nova, Ava is White Tiger, Danny is Iron Fist, and Luke was Powerman. I'm going to have to talk to the gang to let them know. I clapped my hands, "Well, Percy go do your homework." He groaned like all teenagers do when annoyed.

When Percy left the room I told the Avengers who Peter and his gang are. They were a bit surprised when I mentioned this but Clint, Bruce, and Thor remember Peter, they did some missions together. We decided that it was nothing and ate lunch

Peter (aka Spiderman) P.O.V

Fury called us in for a kid he was looking into. "You guys already know him, Percy Jackson."

All of our mouths fell open, what did Fury want with Perce. We became best friends the moment we all met him, he was awesome. That prank was best and the way he stood up to Flash amazing.

"What do you want with him Fury?" Powerman asked.

"He are suspicious of him, he is also Tony's or Iron-mans nephew. We think there is more to this kid. We overheard some things while trying to find out who he is. I will replay it."

we all listen to the conversation of Percy saying about the gods and everything. We were all shocked more than shocked we didn't know what to do know.

"What should we do Fury?" I needed to ask that.

"I'm going to have a meeting with him and the Avengers see about having him join the Avengers team, you guys keep an eye on him."

"Ok, Sir." I said then saluted, he just rolled his eyes.

(A/N: Sorry this is short the next chapter is hopefully better. I hope you are enjoying this series, I am. I almost made a mistake one part of this was for the other fanfiction about Percy and Spidermans team, where Percy joins them instead of the Avengers...almost)