Feel like truck full of elephants ran over me...

Bruce's P.O.V

I watched as the Avengers mostly Percy fight, I saw when he was fighing the Minotaur, I saw some bits of blood on the back of his head. He kept fighing anywy much to my displeasure. When a cyclops was talking about a Lone Demigod I was confused. I take a look at Percy who had paled more. Is it because of the wound or is it because of the Lone Demigod, either way I need to take a look at Percy. The Cyclops was killed by Thor and everyone ran to Percy, Percy was starting to fall back.

Percy's P.O.V

I woke up in a white room. I look at my wound and see that it was wrapped up, I could say that I had blood lose for I had a IV drip into my system. I pulled it out, not my bat idea but o'well. "I see that you are awake Per-why did you take the IV drip out now you're bleeding..again." Bruce was saying

"Ok first relax, I'm going to the bathroom to heal with the water."

"Fine, how do you feel?"

I feels like a truck full of elephants ran me over."

"Descriptive after you uh..heal with water... Rest."

I mumbled a fine and went to the bathroom and put my arm where the IV drip was and it healed. Next I out my head under the water and felt the back of my head heal. The room still spun a bit so I'm guessing concussion.

I walk out and find Bruce, "running a check-up to make sure your ok,"

I nod and he examines my head, he also said, "Just a concussion but I want you to stay in here and sleep." With that I get pushed down and my eyes start to feel heavy. Soon enough I fall asleep.

UPDATE! I will try and do another chapter when I get home, I'm currently in school typing this on my phone. I love spell check sometimes, anyway I will try and make a longer one when I get home. 😄 I also don't know how to bold things on my phone bye.