Part 3

Shadow started to wonder the house like Knuckles said. He was just so bored that there was nothing left to do but explore.

He ended visiting every room in the house, that belonged to them anyway. His final stop with in a vacant room with a fireplace, a mantle above it, 3 windows, a small table with a box on it and a long flat box against the wall.

He walked into the room and placed his doll on the table next to the box. He noticed that the box was labeled fragile. Shadow opened it and found a lot of snow globes.

Shadow started to unwrapped them and place them on the mantle. Each one had a different zone inside. 'I can't believe Rouge got a snow globe on every mission we went on together. It's just a waste.' Shadow thought as he put the last one of the shelf. It was a crystal mountain globe.

"What am I supposedly do now?" He asked himself. He then chuckled. "Got any suggestions doll me?" He turned to see the doll was gone.

"Hey, Where'd you go?" He asked and looked around. Then he saw the doll peeking from behind the box by the wall.

Shadow walked to the box and grabbed the doll. "How'd you get over here?" He asked and looked behind the box. Then he found something interesting.

Shadow moved the box and saw a door shape under the wall paper. He ran his hand over it and saw there was a keyhole as well.

"Hey Rouge, I think I found something!" He called.

"I'm really busy Shadow!" She called back.

"I think it's a door! But I thinks it's locked!" Shadow called.

(On the kitchen)

Rouge let out an annoyed groan and stood up. She walked to where Shadow was and saw him by the door. She crossed her arms.

"If I do this for you, will you leave me alone to finish my work?" She asked.

"Deal." Shadow nodded.

Rouge walked back to the kitchen and then walked to a drawer with a few keys in it. But one key didn't look familiar. It was a black key that had a button shape on the end of it. She grabbed it and walked back to wear Shadow was.

She kneeled to the front of the door and ripped the wallpaper with the key part of the key. She then placed the key inside of the keyhole and opened it.

Shadow looked inside the door and then gave a confused and disappointed face.

It was bricked up.

"Bricks? That's it?!" Shadow questioned.

"The owners of the house must have blocked this up when they divided up the house with the neighbors." Rouge spoke and stood up.

"You've got to be kidding. And why is the door so small?" Shadow questioned.

"We had a deal, so zip it!" Rouge spat as she walked away.

Shadow sighed and closed the small door.