°~<Intro>~°

(Of course we gotta start with the Intro first before the Chapies!- :D)

Hi, My name is (Y/N).
I'm 17 Years old, I live in a Big House in the forest where my Mother and Brother took me.

Although Mother nor my Brother won't let me leave the House while they Can.

They said the world outside is very Dangerous so they kept me in the house everyday.

Mainly they would let me go outside as long as one of them goes with me, But I can't go far from the House.

The only Friends I have is the animals that I see everyday, Birds, Wolves and any other Animals that lives in the Forest.

I have a pet Bird that I named;
Sunny
I named her Sunny because she's always Happy and Active.

My Mother nor My Brother doesn't know about her though, I'm pretty sure they'll take her away if they find out I even have a pet.

I met Sunny when I was 7, So It's been 10 Years since we became Best Friends.

Where do I hide her when my Mother and or Brother comes in my room you say?

Easy! I tell her to hide outside the house or a nearby tree branch and we pretend we don't know each other and she's just a bird that flies around the forest.

She only hides at nearby tree branches for about once a week because then my Mother and Brother will get suspicious that we may be up to something.

I've been asking Sunny to try and scan the world and she would always give me a happy chirp which means the world outside isn't as bad as my Family would say it is.

My Mother is always out buying things for the Three of us though, My Brother would always give me orders to do when Mother's not around.

When she's here he acts like he's never done anything, I always finish cleaning the house before Mother comes back.

The cleaning chores is supposed to be my Brother's chores, But mainly Mother is always out buying stuff so when She's gone my Brother would yell at me telling me to clean the house before Mother comes back.

When I finish before she comes home my Brother would always say He's done cleaning and Mother would yell at me from time to time.

When I'm still cleaning when Mother comes home my Brother says I'm helping him, But Mother would yell at him to why he's just sitting around and not helping while I'm 'Helping' him with his daily chores and when she's not around he would beat me up in places that's easy to hide.

Right now I'm in my room painting.
Sunny is looking at the world outside that my Mother and Brother says is 'Very Dangerous' even if it may not be as Dangerous as they say it is.
My Brother is in his room.
My Mother is still out buying food for dinner tonight.

Let's get into the Story, Shall we?