Best Night (Chapter 6)

I woke up a little early, I got up and stretched and changed out of my PJs, I walked out of my room and went to the Library and saw Nightmare and Killer.

I walked over to them and we greeted each other and I told them about the plan I'll be doing later.

They agreed to let me do it since she really wanted to see them, 17 Years of not seeing the stars and Now it'll finally happen.

I also noticed that we became soft ever since we had her around.
Nightmare was right, This girl is very Attractive and interesting.
And Special.

11 AM had came by and we all went to the dining area and ate breakfast.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

We finished eating and I washed the dishes, The others had left to do some things but Error had stayed.

I finished cleaning the dishes and felt someone wrap their arms around my Waist from behind, I looked to my side and saw Error.

"Press the button later at 9 PM, I have a Surprise for you tonight."
I'm surprised his voice didn't glitch as it usually does but I nodded anyway and he smiled and teleported away, I went to my room and waited for 9 PM.

~8:59 PM~

It was now a few seconds before 9 PM, I already got ready earlier.
It hit 9 PM and I pressed the button and a Glitchy Portal Opened next to me and Error came out from it and covered my eyes.

We both entered the portal and I heard it shut close.
Error took his hands off.
"Keep them closed."
"Alright."

Error held my hand and sat me down, I kept my eyes closed as he- Did some things- Ey keep in mind I have my Eyes closed so I can't see whatever he's doing.

I felt him sit next to me.
"You can open them now."
I opened my eyes and looked around, It was dark and I looked up and sure enough there were stars everywhere.
Error held my hand and smiled as I smiled back.

"But- How did you know I wanted to see the stars?"
"I may or may not have been checking on your paintings whenever you go to bed, I always see the paintings as the stars so I decided to take you here."
"Thanks Error."
"You're welcome."

We looked at the stars and saw a light floating up, along with some other ones.

"Those are called Lanters, It's a tradition in the Asolear Royalties. Such as the Prince and or Princess' Birth date, Today is a celebration for the lost Princess."
"Really?"
"Mhm."
"I'm glad they remember."
"Happy 18th Birthday Princess (Y/N) of Asolear."
"Thanks Error."
"You're welcome."

We sat there and watched as many more Lanterns flew up.
I smiled and hummed a music.

(Play Song Above)
((Y/N), Error, Both)

I closed my eyes.

"All those days watching from the windows..
All those years outside looking in,
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been.."

I opened my eyes and looked the stars.

"Now I'm here blinking in the starlight~
Now I'm here suddenly I see....
Standing here it's all so clear,
I'm where I'm meant to be~"