31 - winwin (2)

ridin first win !! 🥳

____

requested
slight angst + fluff ending
? parts

____

[ 2nd person pov ]

you awoke the next morning to the sounds of people rushing down the hallways, heels clicking and boots stompimg without rest. you groaned as the sunlight hit your face.

just what could be so important to start such a ruckus this early in the morning?

you didn't know but you definitely did not like it one bit. before you knew it, several maids burst into your room as you stared at them, horrified. these weren't the maids you were used to seeing.

"mary!! why are there other people here in my room?" you called out, hoping to hear the familiar voice of the head maid assigned to you but to no avail.

"good morning miss, i am eloris, your new head maid as of today. i am humbled to be at your service." a woman with her blonde hair tightly bunned up said as she bowed, the rest of the maids behind her following suit.

you didn't know what to say and the only thing that you could think of was to ask, "where's mary?".

the new head maid, eloris, looked at you with a smile.

"i am afraid lady mary has been fired, for reasons unknown even to us. but do not fret, i'll make sure your last few hours in this castle are pleasant"

eloris replied, bowing her head once more.

"last few hours? what are you talking about?" you asked, confusion written all over your face.

"oh my, didn't anyone tell you? the countess has asked for us to prepare for you to leave the estate by this afternoon. your new place of residence would be the dormitories located at the xehavire boarding institute." she replied, in a matter-of-fact tone.

you stared at her, your mouth agape. you knew your mother was sending you off but you didn't expect it to be this soon.

after a moment, you smiled and nodded your head.

"you may start your preparations." you said as you got up.

"with pleasure, miss."

eloris smiled back at you as the maids got to work. you were smiling on the outside but on the inside you were shaking, afraid of what was to come. you have never been away from home before and although a good experience, you couldn't help but feel like things could go terribly wrong.

you sighed as the maids rushed you into the bathroom. despite being afraid, you were determined to show to your mother and everyone else that you were strong. this was a challenge you weren't going to back out from.

____

once the maids were done, you looked at yourself in the mirror, smiling at your more than satisfactory appearance.

your nicely brushed  hair was tied up into a ponytail, the new school uniform obviously standing out.

"my, you look absolutely divine, miss." eloris complimented, smiling at her hard work.

you just smiled and thanked her before walking out, only be met with taeyong, your head knight.

"good morning, miss y/n." he said as he bowed, a kind smile plastered on his face.

"good morning to you too." you replied before he guided you to the front entrance of the estate.

"it's going to be lonely here without you miss." he suddenly brought up.

you turned to look at him. although his expression remained the same, you could tell he was slightly upset. this man had been guarding you ever since you were a teeny tiny child and you were very grateful for his presence.

you smiled as you replied, "don't worry taeyong, i'll try to come back and visit often! and i'm sure you won't be lonely, you have all the other knights with you after all! jaehyun, yuta, lucas, i'm sure they're all very good company.".

he smiled and nodded at your words as you arrived at the carriage. you could see your 3 brothers and mother waiting for you. you walked up to your brothers and gave them each a big hug. when you got to mark, he didn't let go for quite a while and before you knew it, he started wailing with you in his arms.

"noo, i don't want my precious little sister to leave! listen to me, y/n, all men are wolves, except for the 3 of us of course, but don't follow anyone from the male population, you hear me? i won't be there to protect my baby sister so please come back safe ok?" he said, pouting softly as he looked into your eyes.

you just laughed and nodded your head, slightly amused. once he released you , youturned to your second brother ten, who patted your head and wished you well. your eldest brother, johnny, mouthed good luck, a kind smile on his face. he was a man of few words but you knew he was being sincere.

you nodded and mouthed a thank you before turning to your mother, who just nodded, the frown never leaving her face. disappointed, you just nodded back before boarding the carriage.

as the carriage left on its journey to the infamous institute, the shouts of "take care y/n!!" coming from mark, seemed to calm you down as you looked out the window, afraid but a little excited for what was to come.

____

ahh part 2 complete!! hopefully the next part is more interesting for u guys! i rlly love fantasy stuff so this was rlly fun to write and i hope u enjoyed it!! hopefully my writing skills are enough to satisfy all of u :)

winwin hasn't appeared yet so take a cute gif of mark instead!

we're so close to 100k thank u all for reading!! 😭 ily all so much :(

-kimchi