EP 17 updated

Updates to ships I've already introduced:

Kiki Xu Jiaqi And Shaking
They held hands. I repeat. They held hands. If you're wondering when this happened, this was during the clip where Kiki was teaching Shaking the dance moves for "Non Daily Revelry". Shaking successful fangirl confirmed.

Kiki Xu Jiaqi and Liu Lingzi
It warms my heart to see these two get along so well. It seems that ever since "R&B All Night" they've gotten really close. Their dance cover of the piano version of Yes Ok was very beautiful and if you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you do so!

Esther Yu and Zhao Xiaotang
I love these two and I can't wait to see them collab on the "No Daily Revelry" stage.

New ships to introduce

An Qi and Shangguan XiAi
I can't believe I didn't put these two earlier. They truly are such a great team and have a very tight friendship due to training in the same company for many years. And of course, they slayed the "Lion" performance together.

Bubble Zhu and Lin Fan
Back again with their iconic chemistry, first with "A Little Sweet" and now with "Knock Knock", these two are so adorable!!!

An Qi and Liu Yuxin
I feel like we haven't got lots of interaction between these two but I feel like they're a perfect all-rounder duo.