Karl's sad, sad reality

A/N: As always go check out bobislife161 she's my wife and I stan her.

**Disclaimer** I do NOT condone incest. Everything I write in this book is for comedy reasons only, so please don't get the wrong idea. This book has very dark themes, and it's all for comedic purposes.

One of the many obstacles that Karl Mcprice faced in his day to day life is that he was just too beautiful for his own good.

Every time he swaggered down the hallway looking fresh, he would be the subject of many whispers and glances from all of his admirers. Girls, boys, rats and his mother at one point had all been unsuccessful in there attempts to seduce Karl.

There was only one boy Karl wanted, every time he passed a mirror he would see that beautiful, sexy man, standing there in all his pimply glory, baggy jeans pulled down to display his creeper boxers, his buck teeth sticking out for all the world to admire, and a twinky frame. Then the realisation would hit Karl that he had been staring at his reflection for around 10-15 minutes.

It was the sad reality of Karl Mcprice for; he could not shag himself. No matter how desperately he tried to find someone as beautiful as him he always failed.

Until the day he met Mr Hugo Wilfred Morton.