un

THIRD PERSON POV:

Sierra, and Katelyn were sitting in class. The teacher was in the middle of class, when a boy walks in. He had chocolate skin. He sat down, and the girls were looking him. 

"He's kinda cute, right?" Sierra whispers to her blonde friend, Katelyn.

Katelyn looks at her, and scoffs. "Yes, just your type"

"Okay, take your computers, so we can finish our studies, let's go"

Sierra took out her Macbook, as well as everyone else. The boy didn't have a computer, but Olivia Baker was sweet enough to share.She made eye contact with girl, and she gave her a light smile, and she returned. 

.

As Sierra ate her lunch with her friends, Jordan brought the new boy. 

"Meet the crew, Hadley, Layla, Katelyn, and up top, Sierra, Asher, and JJ" Jordan explains, as he goes around meeting everybody. "Guys, this Spencer James"

"Hey, your in my class" Sierra remembered, as I smiled. "See, good memory, am I right?"

Spencer laughed. "Yeah, I'm pretty hard guy to remember"

"I think you and Asher play the same postion" Jordan continues, as he sat next his girl, Hadley. Sierra stares, obviously. Sierra roll my eyes, as she looks down at her drink.

"Oh, receiver, huh?"

"Yeah, broke the school record for receptions last year," Asher says proudly, bragging.

"Me, too"  

"So, how you liking Beverly so far?" Layla asks, as she looks at Spencer, fondly.

"It's okay, I guess"

"I know it probably feels like lost footage, or rich kids from Instagram, but it's not so bad once you give it a chance" Layla explains, keeping eye contact with the boy.

"I'm sure it'll grow on me"

"Hey, so lay it on me, Crips or Bloods?" Asher interrupts, as he looks at Spencer.

"Ash, what the hell?" Sierra looks at him, and scoffs.

"Excuse me?" Spencer replies, staring at Asher.

"I'm dying to see a Crip walk for real, I've only seen it on YouTube" Asher says, totally ignoring Sierra.

"Yo, he's just joking, ignore him" Jordan joins in, making sure everything stays good. 

"Asher, you wouldn't know a crip walk if it bit you in your damn white ass" JJ laughs, obviously making the whole situation a joke. 

"That didn't sound a like a joke to me, man"

"Don't be so sensitive," Asher responds.

Sierra looked at Spencer. "Listen, Ash is very, very jealous, huh? Too insecure that you'll take your spot"