Introduction

This story revolves around the India tour to New Zealand.... Assuming that the odi series were finished before the t20I's...

Rohit-Rahul opening partnership did not bring great results in the ODIs and leading India to loose the odi series... This loss sets the Indian fans to doubt this new opening partnership and start rifts, comparisons, each and every possible on this earth to create and post on social media... These trolls and backlash were affecting Rahul and to add to the grief Rohit was not behaving with him like he used to... Rahul is feeling all the mixed emotions of guilt angony pain and hurt... He's hesitating to talk with Virat, obviously it's about Rohit, and Harry's not playing this series.. Jassi himself was low on confidence that others are trying to cheer that poor guy..... With all these disturbing thoughts he played the t20s and due to the team giving the best and both Rohirat playing a fabulous innings the team won the first two games thus claiming the title theirs.... Third t20 Rohit was injured due to a calf muscle tear....The doctors declare Rohit unfit for traveling with the injury so Virat decides to stay with Rohit till he recovers and can travel... He orders the team to return... Rahul too insists of staying back on the pretence of exploring the country stating the "first tour to New Zealand" reason...