Chapter 1

Virat is continuously in calls with numerous people that for an instance he wanted to skip to the era of sending telegrams. Being the impatient being he is, Virat is not able to keep that polite and professional voice while speaking to the BCCI officials.

Virat : Abe yaar... Ya tho in logon ko English samajh meon nahi aati ya inko meri English Japanese lag rahi hai. Ek hi baat kitni baar samjhaun ki Rohit is not in the position to board a flight and I'll have to stay back to help him out. Simple si baat hai kindergarten ke bache samajh jayenge par ye log naa samjhenge.

When Vi was busy ranting this Rahul enters the room to inform Virat about the approval of his leave from the BCCI. After hearing that BCCI granted Rahul leave but not responding to him properly made Virat go haywire. How could they ignore the freaking captain of the team?? On seeing such reaction from him Rahul wished he didn't informed his captain about the leave.

The next day the BCCI asked Virat to return India along with other players as other series can't be abandoned and as the vice cap is injured the captain can't rest himself... So a sulky Virat accompanied the team in the flight throwing tantrums to each and every one thing living non living.... Rohit being the sensible one tried pacifying his best friend though internally feeling miserable seeing everyone leaving and he not being accompanying them due to some injury..

After numerous precautions given by the team and Yuzi acting like Rohit was left in his in-laws after marriage.. the crazy bunch of hooligans who the whole world calls the Indian cricket team finally left to the airport.. Rohit felt lonely the moment these mad people left his room. To overcome the loneliness he did the best job... That is to sleep.

Rahul entered Rohit's room after coming back from the airport after dropping others to find Rohit sleeping.

Rahul: He looks so weak and pained while sleeping. How am I going to help him?? Will he be comfortable with me hanging around him??......
Thinking all these and making few more questions like these Rahul fell asleep on the couch of Rohit's room...

I have no idea why I penned this down and does this have any meaning or not but I was suddenly hit with inspiration that I right away penned this down😂😂