Part 4

The next day after almost making Rahul pull his hairs due to frustration and despair Rohit woke up from his dreamland and the morning routine was ticked off from the check list..

Now as there was nothing to do both ofthem were in serious thoughts about what to do to kill thetime.. Rohit suggested visiting any nearby place but Rahul put his legs hands and whole body down saying he's not stepping out of the hotel before Rohit's leg is healed. 

Rohit started throwing tantrums about being the elder a d how the younger brothers now a days don't listen at all.. but Rahul did not budge.. Seeing no change in Rahul Rohit stopped his antics and sat down grumbling. 

Rahul : Now what?

Rohit : Don't ask me.. I gave an idea you did not want that .. 

Rahul : Okay lets binge watch movies.. of your choice 

Rohit started beaming at the mention of binge watching movies that too HIS choice. It would be an understatement if Rahul did not feel cautious and happy at the same time. Cautious seeing the cheeky smile and happy seeing the happy glint in Rohit's eyes. 

Rohit did not make his partner groan once he was making him happy instead by playing funny movies. 

After they were bored ( read the laptop's dead) they found out it was 5:30 pm.

Rohit : Rahul let's go to the nearby coffee shop. It's just 5 min walk pakka so I won't strain my leg.

Rahul : Fine let's go.. I'm seriously in no mood to sit in this room anymore and moreover you have to walk a little too right. 

After few mins they were on to their way to the coffe shop. Rohit went and sat at a swing while Rahul stood in the line to buy their coffees.

While waiting for Rahul to return Rohit got an incoming video call from Virat. 

Virat : Where are you?

Rohit : Just came to the coffee shop for a small stroll. Rahul is getting the coffee

The whole team was with Virat and were throwing questions after questions about his leg

Rohit : calm down guys.. my leg is better now.

Rahul joined and Virat was blasting him with all the neccessary (un) questions 

Virat : Why are you allowing this lazy ass to roam around Rahuliya? Jab sab theek hota hai tab janab ko sona hai ab jab chot lagi hai tab ghumne ki padi hai..

Rahul was not given the chance to answer Virat and as in on que a typical Rohirat banter was taking place 

Rohit : mein hamesha nahi sota mein neend aati hai tabhi sota hun. Aur tu Rahul pe kyun bhadak raha hai? ...... it went on and on till Rahul and Jassi intervened and started another topic which resulted in earning disapproving glances from Jaddu and Harry.

After their junglee video call Rohit ad Rahul came back to the hotel one beaming with ene6and the other in some serious thoughts 

Rahul (POV) : Rohit's so at ease with Harry Jassi and Yuzi.. Is he like that with me?

Rohit was saying something to Rahul but did not get any response and saw Rahul in pacific aocean deep thoughts and went near him and shaked him.

Rohit : Down to earth man! Kabse bol raha hun aur tu hai ki pata nahi kis duniya mein khoya hua hai.. what's working in your brain?