{03}

I had woken up before Namjoon and I decided to surprise him. I shifted into my animal form and jumped onto the bed. I crawled on his chest and started lightly licking his face to his neck. He groaned out and I continued licking him in the face. He brung his arm around my body as I still continued to lick his face.

Going towards his lips I licked them and he immediately woke up. He started laughing while I wagged my tail and barked. He chuckled and patted my head and kissed it.

"Let me go wash up and I'll cook some food." I laid on the bed and when he went into the bathroom I quickly changed back and put some clothes on.

Since I was big I put on leggings and a cropped hoody that showed a little bit of my sports bra and some socks. He walked out the bathroom and stopped in his tracks. I laughed and him as his eyes were wide.

"After we eat, can we go shopping?" He nodded and we headed downstairs to the kitchen.

"Are you sure you can cook?" I asked him and bit my lip.

He chuckled. "Yes, even though jin has a little space he can cook."

I laughed. "I miss his food," I said while I plopped down in one of the bar stools.

"What do you want to eat?" He turned around to face me and leaned on his hands on the counter.

We made eye contact and something sparked. I don't know if he felt it but I sure did.

"What ever is there," I leaned on my forearms as he continued to stare and nodded his head.

"How about we go out somewhere to get breakfast and then make our way to the mall," he was very captivating.

"Sounds good," my tail was wagging.

"I'm gonna go get my stuff," I got up and ran upstairs.

I got my phone and my wallet and walked back downstairs.

"Why did you get your wallet for?" He asked and I furrowed my brows.

"For me to buy stuff," he smiled.

"Why have that when you have me,"

"Because I'm not your ex, I don't want your money." We got into the car.

"Is it that bad I want to spoil you?" He held my hand and I blushed.

"W-well no just save your money," I shyly smile.

"With you, I don't think that can do justice. I just want to buy you anything,"

"Stop, I wanna be big today." He laughed as we drove off.

We stopped at a breakfast place and went in. The smell of food flooding my nostril had my tail wagging. I saw other hybrids and other humans here as well so I felt comfortable. Namjoon led me towards a booth and we sat down.

"Here is a menu for you two, what would you like to drink?" The waitress said.

"I would like a cola please," Namjoon spoke.

"I would like water please." I smiled to her as she returned it and walked away.

"We need to get you a new phone." I spoke up and he chuckled.

"I'm still so sorry for what happened," he looked guilty.

"Hey it's fine, don't worr-," I was interrupted by a girls voice.

"Namjoon baby!" She tried getting into the booth but he pushed her.

"Why are you pushing me away?" She looked him and she looked over at me and a scowl came across her face.